• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hello this are a couple of questions from a Beverensupporter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beverenboy

hello arsenal supporters, i am a beverenfan and i have one big question: Does the number one of all supporters of beveren: Graham 'Stacky' Stack play a lot? If he playes with the reserves, does he play well there? :?:

Adam

Established Member
As Stuart Taylor is injured - Graham stack is now Arsenal's number two. He has played in the Carling cup and has impressed. He could be a future Arsenal number one. It's in the balance.

A.Hussain

he is one of our highly rated young goalies.... hes currently playing as keeper for the gunners in the carling cup... so far he has done very well and even scored in a penalty for us against rotherham....

jc8gooner

He has played two agme sthis season, both in the Carling Cup and has performed wll on both occasions. He has also been on the bench this season a lot, due to Taylor and Shaaban being injured. Could you tell everyone the story of him attacking a hooligan who invaded the pitch?!

JazzG

Established Member
haha, I've seen the clip of him punching that fan :D

He looks a good keeper so far.

The Mini

jc8gooner said:
He has played two agme sthis season, both in the Carling Cup and has performed wll on both occasions. He has also been on the bench this season a lot, due to Taylor and Shaaban being injured. Could you tell everyone the story of him attacking a hooligan who invaded the pitch?!

Shabba ain't injured anymore

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Stack is still our no.2 and is a nice goalie.
Sorry Beverensupporter he belongs to us, I know how popular he is with you

A

Anonymous

Signed a new long term deal in the summer aswell, which shows how highly rated he is.

Superdudes

he could do with season of loan to beeveren though.. get the match experiences there.. and its better for him than to play at the reserves..

satan_beckham

do u think taylor or stack will be our future no.1??? taylor surely have the edge having played much more first team matches for us.

nnn

Taylor is the number 2, but Stack is showing his worth.

There is also a fair amount of intrest in the injury prone Taylor from other clubs, Stack could keep his bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom