• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Anything getting from this would be bonus because we signed him for nothing

Last edited:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Agreed with the rejection.

We need 20 for this guy, as we have a team to build.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Within a space of a few games we've seen Özil become world class again.
as well as the rest of the players:

Xhaka from £20m to £45m
AMN from £7m to £25m
Luiz from £5m to £20m
Torreria from £20m to £50m

If Arteta managed to get his hands of Mikhi I'm sure he'd be worth at least £20m right now.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Anything getting from this would be bonus because we signed him for nothing

I mean I guess on paper, but in my eyes this dud cost us 60m as that was what we turned down for Sanchez 4 months before their swap.

We’ll rightfully be offered peanuts for him, but it still upsets me how mismanaged that situation was.

Thank god Sven isn’t at the club forcing us to resign all his old pals from Dortmund anymore.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I mean I guess on paper, but in my eyes this dud cost us 60m as that was what we turned down for Sanchez 4 months before their swap.

We’ll rightfully be offered peanuts for him, but it still upsets me how mismanaged that situation was.

Thank god Sven isn’t at the club forcing us to resign all his old pals from Dortmund anymore.
Reckon if he was still ere, we'd have Weigl, Gotze and some unknown LB from the Bulgarian league.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Within a space of a few games we've seen Özil become world class again.
as well as the rest of the players:

Xhaka from £20m to £45m
AMN from £7m to £25m
Luiz from £5m to £20m
Torreria from £20m to £50m

If Arteta managed to get his hands of Mikhi I'm sure he'd be worth at least £20m right now.
Such a lazy argument. Just because some players are now performing well, doesnt mean everyone will automatically be better and more valuable.

I'd take €15m for Mkhi. Get a long term understudy for Özil instead.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Such a lazy argument. Just because some players are now performing well, doesnt mean everyone will automatically be better and more valuable.

I'd take €15m for Mkhi. Get a long term understudy for Özil instead.

His name is Emile Smith-Rowe!

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Fair enough. Didnt think about him for a second. Highly rate him though, think he's more suited for a midfield three than Özil as well.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Mkhi has been frustrating to watch without question, but he's been our best player in every 4/5th game as well.

He's just been terribly inconsistent and imo hasn't been a winger for a long time, since he lost his pace.

However, I'd be absolutely excited to see what he could do under someone like Arteta in a proper system as a CM. Was his best position at the end of his Dortmund days as well and he's got a lot of worldclass abilities.

That being said, if we sell him at a good price, get the wages off and replace him with an exciting younger signing, no problem with that

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Mkhi has been frustrating to watch without question, but he's been our best player in every 4/5th game as well.

He's just been terribly inconsistent and imo hasn't been a winger for a long time, since he lost his pace.

However, I'd be absolutely excited to see what he could do under someone like Arteta in a proper system as a CM. Was his best position at the end of his Dortmund days as well and he's got a lot of worldclass abilities.

That being said, if we sell him at a good price, get the wages off and replace him with an exciting younger signing, no problem with that

If we extend him we have to double his wages, so there’s absolutely no chance he stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom