• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hildbrand stays in Stuttgart

Sammer

Established Member
chris66 said:
SOmeone please explain to me how Wenger f*d up! If this guy wants to stay at the club he knows and he is as good as we hear then he probably turned down an offer from every big club in europe - so did Luxemburgo, Ferguson, Mourhino and every other top manager f**k up to?

Chris66,

it seems like he has signed a pre-contract deal with Bayern, so he´ll be off just fine. Still, he can leave whenever he wants, with the difference that clubs would have to spend money, which will benefit his old club Stuttgart.

Canuck

Established Member
I'm going to side with Kolo28 here and say, thank goodness that we don't have to read all the sycophantic ramblings about Timo Hildebrand being the best keeper available, and our only future. The way everyone was fawning over him, I bet if we had signed him, his jersey would be the #1 seller the next week...

Now we just need to ride out the bitter ramblings of how Wenger F***** up... :roll:
Arsène Wenger is not an idiot.

awooga83

Established Member
Yeah agree Canuck didn't know too much about him but Wenger knows our problems and if he wanted him or felt he was exactly what was needed then i'm sure he would have aquired him, as it is he didn't so no point moaning about it, just look forwards now.

esjvpc

Haven't we been linked with Carini a few years ago? I know he is now on loan at Inter, but don't know how he is doing, anyone here can give some clue of his performance?

Ratinho

Established Member
Thank God!!

Less 'Wenger f**ked up' talk please, as Hildebrand is one of thousands of players out there, and how exactly Wenger can have f**ked up not getting a player, when there has never been any inkling he was interested, is beyond me.

air

I thought Hildebrand was definitely the best goalkeeper out there Arsenal could sign. Maybe he will pull of what Sebastian Kehl did a few years ago, he had an agreement with Bayern but didn't sign for them...

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Latest posts

Top Bottom