• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

honouring seaman?

stumpi1

does anyone no if we are going to do something for david b4 the start of the man.city game? would be a shame to waste such an oppurtunity for the legend!

I agree something should be done. Don't know if anything was planned.

Got my signed 8x10 photo of Big Dave today. Signed at his last Arse FA Cup game - cost a small fortune but its the mutts nutts. Nice to add to my Henry, Pires, Bergkamp, Adams, Viera, Wright collection!! :D

Mark

Established Member
we never had a testimonial for him did we? maybe one last game when he recovers from his injury...

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
He did have a testimonial.

I don't think anything will happen, and neither should it. He's retired now and thats that. If he had still been playing fair enough, but anything else is just tacky.

We cant have him playing a game. he left us, which was a poor decision on his behalf. i think he should have listened to wenger, as he was right in the end...that is that he wouldnt cut it for another season.

the only thing we can do for him is hold a testimonial dinner/presentation and bring him back as a goalkeeping coach. would luv to see him passing his legendary skills onto the likes of stacky, taylor and shaaban

satan_beckham

we signed a goalkeeping coach last summer and although i dunno who he is,all i know hes from fulham and looking at the progress of stack and lehmann,i must say he is doing very well so why bother changing him?

Pat's missing Gerbil

ExiledInNewcastle said:

I don't think anything will happen, and neither should it. He's retired now and thats that. If he had still been playing fair enough, but anything else is just tacky.

yeah what about Bouldy being presented with a cannon when he was at Sunderland. Something similar would not be tacky IMHO

Pat's missing Gerbil

ExiledInNewcastle said:

yeah what about Bouldy being presented with a cannon when he played at Sunderland and they came to town. Something similar would not be tacky IMHO

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom