• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,807
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Of course a world-class striker is a pull, especially with Auba's character. Especially for a CMF/AMF. Speaking same language is great to have.

"Auba is a nobody". Listen to yourself.
Aouar would join with or without Auba, it’s a non issue, Arsenal is the sole pull.

You always post daft stuff and then get defensive when someone pulls you up on it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
You always post daft stuff and then get defensive when someone pulls you up on it.

kettlecalling-gif.117582

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Aouar would join with or without Auba, it’s a non issue, Arsenal is the sole pull.

I haven't said any of your argument. I said: "(and of course Arsenal in general)".

I was just being happy about Arteta & Auba renewal and this transfer.

(And know that Auba has pulling power. You clearly don't, ok.)

"Auba is a nobody." :lol:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

But his point is valid.

If Arsenal sold Auba because he refused to sign a new deal it shows the club cant show said player they are ambitious enough to keep him.

Us signing Auba up to 3 years, one of the best strikers in the world after finishing 8th is a big pull for players.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Come on we didn't even sell Sanchez. It was a stupid swap. It is funny that you consider Ox and Iwobi highly rated. The truth is that we haven't sold a player to Barca, Real, Bayern, MC, etc for a long time ...

Ox went for £35m with his contract running out and Iwobi went for £40m. How exactly is that not an indication of them being highly rated?

You haven't sold anyone to the clubs you mentioned the last couple of years because you haven't had anyone good enough to make that move outside of Auba.

Went for my daily 10k steps tonight looking into some windows of the homes of happy families. Came back expecting some acceleration on this transfer but just two new pages of nothing.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Ox went for £35m with his contract running out and Iwobi went for £40m. How exactly is that not an indication of them being highly rated?

You haven't sold anyone to the clubs you mentioned the last couple of years because you haven't had anyone good enough to make that move outside of Auba.
£40m for Iwobi deserves a ****ing medal! Talk about getting one over on Everton. We need to remember that when we cry over some of our own less than stellar purchases!

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I still think Arteta & Auba (plus of course Arsenal in general) are the biggest attractions for Aouar. Essential stuff in all.

Thought we lost him when Lyon did so well in UCL.

Dumb thing to post, players join clubs because of money. Wtf would they care about Arteta he's a rookie in his first job and wasn't a big deal as a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom