• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,462
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenad

tenor.gif

I completely forgot second GIF.
Gold. :lol:

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Ok, forget this transfer and quickly offer Wolves 30 million for Daniele Pondence...what a player. Where did he come from?

Wryer

I'm still torn whether we need Aouar over Partey. We still lack power and dynamism hence Partey makes more sense. But watching the West Ham game - we looked so devoid of creativity in midfield. Something that I hoped Ceballos could provide but he was lacklustre.

Surely there's no way we have funds for both.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I'm still torn whether we need Aouar over Partey. We still lack power and dynamism hence Partey makes more sense. But watching the West Ham game - we looked so devoid of creativity in midfield. Something that I hoped Ceballos could provide but he was lacklustre.

Surely there's no way we have funds for both.

We need both equally, can't cut corners with this.

Wryer

We need both equally, can't cut corners with this.
I absolutely do agree the need for both.

But I just can't see us spending 100mn total on both of them. That's also partly because I don't think we can offload all of the likes of Kola, Mustafi, Sokratis, Torreira, Guendozi on great economic terms. Some if not all might end up as some crap loan deals.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I absolutely do agree the need for both.

But I just can't see us spending 100mn total on both of them. That's also partly because I don't think we can offload all of the likes of Kola, Mustafi, Sokratis, Torreira, Guendozi on great economic terms. Some if not all might end up as some crap loan deals.

The good thing is the club is prepared to spend whatever potential fee they may get from loan deals with options/obligations to buy.

Iceman10

Established Member
I miss the crazy Arsenal Horse itk, at least there was some drama and amusement. All of these ones this window are so dry and dull.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Stressed man, been working 13-14 hour days and the market dropped 4%. Just want some
Good news ffs.
I'm at the stage where I would take fast-forwarding to the end of the window and seeing our final squad.

This is the first window where it looks like we're signing quality players that we need but I think it's starting to dawn on us that we might not be able to bring the guys in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom