• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,900
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Juventus who cant get rid of way over the top paid squad options cms in Ramsey and Khedira are going to get Aouar? I'd be surprised.

HomeSteak

Established Member
This is just aulas trying to make us move already, have to say, I agree with him on this. Pay up and have him ready for the weekend.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Hey guys calm down....Houssen Aouar has the same Agent as Mikel Arteta. This deal has been agreed long time ago between the player, agent, and Arteta. I can confirm to you that the deal is already done just normal paperwork and small stuff to be completed. Enjoy Gunners!!!
Thanks Kano. Good to hear & welcome.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Hey guys calm down....Houssen Aouar has the same Agent as Mikel Arteta. This deal has been agreed long time ago between the player, agent, and Arteta. I can confirm to you that the deal is already done just normal paperwork and small stuff to be completed. Enjoy Gunners!!!
Gif time?

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom