• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 941,543
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I'm not gonna get my hopes up on this one.

Guess a BIG issue is a certain likelihood that he's going to have a great game today and most people in football will watch this.

If he's indeed as good as people think, since I've not much experience with him myself, he'd probably blow away some others tonight, if he's got a good game.

Not to speak of the possibility that they might actually advance to the next stage given their great result from the home tie.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Just close this thread already. Agent talk to drum up interest. We’re not spending money on Willian, possibly Coutinho and then a 60m player when our target is a Partey type of midfielder.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I don't think it's that absurd at all, on the contrary, he is exactly the position we are looking out for the most, he's at a smaller club that can be dealt with and the financial situation looks to be of advantage.

Pretty likely that we try, but the pricenand the rising competition for him will obviously make it hard

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I haven't seen or heard of 90% of the people we are linked to these days, but each time we lose out on one of them

tenor.gif

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Lyon arent even in European competition next season and are likely to be knocked out tonight as well.

Aouar at his age would be a move we could and should do. Price will be between £45-55M which is incredibly fair for a player of his stature.

We would have to make sales first but its doable.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

City have de bruyne Foden and B.Silva it'll make no sense :lol:

Just bought Ferran Torres as well. Right up against it with HG players and they’re still in the market for another CB.

Juventus I’m not sure on either, are you dropping one of Bentancur or Dybala for him because otherwise it might not work?

We’re the sh*ttest of the clubs but he’d be a key player for us straight away.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just bought Ferran Torres as well. Right up against it with HG players and they’re still in the market for another CB.

Juventus I’m not sure on either, are you dropping one of Bentancur or Dybala for him because otherwise it might not work?

We’re the sh*ttest of the clubs but he’d be a key player for us straight away.
Yes both juve and man city move there make no sense. We got decent chance but 60m could be proven problematic for us

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If we sell who we want to sell this summer the fee shouldn't be a problem.

Gabriel - £28M
Partey - £45M
Aouar - £55M

Is only £130M. After sales it would be like 50-70M net. Maybe even less. Very doable.

We want to sell AMN (£30M), Guendouzi (£25M), Torreira (£20M), Sokratis/Holding/Mustafi (£15M). That alone is 90M recouped...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom