• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 941,516
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makavelii

Allow this arrogant Frenchie. Bring Szoboszlai home. More end product, bigger future.
+1
Only problem with Szoboszlai is he's a couple years away from hitting peak age. He might not hit the ground running. But he's definitely the best long term option for sure.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i think we moved on from this if he is more cheap now i think we'll buy him french club have problems with TV money so maybe it could be reason Aulas accept offers of 40M i don't think it'll happen in his last interview he loving his time at lyon and want to be get back competing with them he said.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
If we could make this happen it would be great. Give him half a season to settle before our team takes form next year.

January probably would be the best time to strike before elite clubs have a look in the summer.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
If we could get deals in place to sell Torreria and Guendouzi (reluctantly) in the summer, financially it's very viable.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
For some reason my intuition says PL flop

My excitement has also gone down a bit, but he's still incredibly talented.
In the end, we can just make guess work from media reports as to what his attitude and behavior really is like.

The general approach for that should really always be to give a blank slate for whatever player is arriving. One rarely knows what's true before.

On another note, I do think we actually need 2 additions to remotely fix our issues.
Would that even be possible with Aouar's price ? Szoboszlai costs half of that.

FinnGooner

Established Member
He's been poor for Lyon this season, no? I'm not nearly as high on him now as I was in the summer. I think we should do better. His productivity just isn't convincing and we desperately need somebody we 100% know has the end product

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I think his value would've dropped slightly. We should be going for him in January 100%, nobody better out there who you can get for 30-50M that can be the perfect LCM in a 433.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
He basically turned us down in the summer?

No, his brother was handling the negotiations and was making crazy demands. Think Edu stop bothering with it altogether. His brother is no longer handling his career, supposedly.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I kinda think Buendia is better
If we learned anything from the pepe/zaha situation is the importance of having done it in the Pl. Buendia has played in the PL and showed his quality and now shining in the Championship. There wont be new culture/language situation for him. While with Aouar we have to wait until he adjust to see if he can cut it in the PL. Buendia would be the smart move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom