• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,092
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Not sure youll be able to say that about Barca soon.

Barca is probably the only club that's been run worse than us.
They could get any player in the world since like 10-12 years, have had dozens of great talents, yet they've got debts of a gazillion, an old squad, a bloated wage bill, a uninspiring coach, fight internally...

Bloodbather

Established Member

Aouar so much ahead of himself does remind me bit of Nasri attitude wise he need take it step by step i don't think he at level of barca real madrid bayern Munich yet

Corentin Tolisso moved to Bayern from Lyon having achieved less there than Houssem Aouar has. I don't blame him for aiming high.

The door closed on Arsenal's prospects for signing Aouar. With the emergence of ESR and the performance of the team playing 4-2-3-1, it makes less sense to target him, also.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Corentin Tolisso moved to Bayern from Lyon having achieved less there than Houssem Aouar has. I don't blame him for aiming high.

The door closed on Arsenal's prospects for signing Aouar. With the emergence of ESR and the performance of the team playing 4-2-3-1, it makes less sense to target him, also.
Agree but Tolisso been more of squad player we bayern i don't know maybe Aouar can do like Benzema and be huge success but Benzema was already world class

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
It's a shame Juve are so bad this year, might mean they try extra hard for him. Would live him here though, i've been team Aouar since day 1, think he allows us to finally shift to 4-3-3. Hard deal to do though, wouldn't count on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom