<

Houssem Aouar

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by American_Gooner, Aug 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HairSprayGooners

HairSprayGooners Al Jazeera Correspondent

Hence why we are after Partey?

Saka is number 7 for a reason, long term hes gonna be our left winger. Hes also only 18. We absolutely need a player like Aouar or Coutinho.

I think its a pretty stupid argument to say youd rather play an 18 year old and a player who has played for Huddersfield this season over champions league quality who just got through to the next round.

BenTal likes this.
  2. Halcyon Daze

Halcyon Daze Active Member

We ain’t signing him anyway. Did he play / play well tonight? Was watching Citeh.

3. HairSprayGooners

HairSprayGooners Al Jazeera Correspondent

Nobody knows that mate you cant say that.

4. Halcyon Daze

I think Real will look at him anyway. Need fresh creativity. Looking old and sh1t right now.

5. SingmeasongSong

SingmeasongSong Rarely Right

Think something like Buendia+Coutinho + Partey/Zakaria and Gabriel is waaay less risky.

Would also cost less and provide more options

6. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Got Swerved By Gallas Trusted

Why are people calling him the Lidl ______?

Lidl probably better than most other shops, you sheeple giving your money to Tescos for anything but a meal deal are mugs.

OnlyOne, DasBootist, Jasard and 8 others like this.
  7. Halcyon Daze

Is it? Might give it a go. Bored of Waitrose and M&S Food.

Rex Banter likes this.
  8. KrissKringle

KrissKringle Well-Known Member

I shop at Lidl, so maybe I should have thought about it when I said that. He's Fekir Lite. Is it better now?

Rex Banter and Ashybashy86 like this.
  9. DanDare

DanDare Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief

Aldi is better than Lidl imo. Lidl not bad though

Lidl has fresh bakery though

Jae, Trilly, Rex Banter and 1 other person like this.
  10. Halcyon Daze

Was kidding, I ain’t that rich. They both do wicked cheese, meats and fruit to be fair. Better than most of the garbage in the traditional British stores.

DanDare likes this.
  11. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Got Swerved By Gallas Trusted

Yeah aldi is better overall but the Lidl bakery is elite.

M&S and Waitrose are obvs high quality but Tesco’s and Morrison’s are dead shops. Overpriced and average.

12. MutableEarth

MutableEarth Bloody awesome NSFW avatars Trusted

Was impressive vs Juve tonight. Was impressed with his driving runs from deep - something we don't have other than a raw Joe Willock.

I don't see him coming to Arsenal though. Happy to be wrong but just a feeling that he's not a target for us.

Rex Banter likes this.
  13. krengon

krengon One Arsene Wenger Trusted

This guy looks perfect.. Hoping this is true.. Our midfield has been depressing for a while now.

nick gould likes this.
  14. nick gould

nick gould Well-Known Member

Not watched many of his game but according to YouTube, this is a proper midfield maestro. Last year the board surprised us. If they buy this one, I am convinced we will be challenging for the league as soon as next season. That explains why we are getting Willian and the old wise Luiz. If they get him, I will be convinced we have an ambition after all.

15. KrissKringle

KrissKringle Well-Known Member

Youtube makes anyone look good. He's hardly a midfield maestro. I mean, look at his stats and how much he influences the game compared to Fekir when he was there.
    He's still green and we don't need no green players. We need them ripe to get back into the top 4.

BenTal likes this.
  16. every little thing

every little thing Well-Known Member

I think aouar, van de beek or dembele will sign for us this season. Pepe signing incoming

17. Trilly

Trilly The John Sauce Of Ilford Trusted

Didn’t expect him to be as quick as he is, Ceballos-Willock hybrid vibes.

Agree we won’t sign him, he seems a tad too good and from the little I’ve seen it seems they’re right to demand that price tag. A Partey type is still more important I think.

I’d run around my block naked if we signed Partey and this guy though.

18. Makavelii

Makavelii Well-Known Member

We will hold you to this.

Trilly likes this.
  19. The_Playmaker

The_Playmaker Established Member

I think it's pretty stupid that you think Sakas number is a representation of his position.

Champions league quality does not mean they are a fit for the premier league. I am not saying Aouar wouldn't thrive eventually, it's just wishful thinking that he will adapt quickly. Saka provided so many assists this season. Something Aouar is expected to provide.

Also don't understand why we wouldn't give ESR a chance. He's not 18 ffs. He's 20. He's had a good season at Huddersfield, how do we find out if he is ready unless we play him? We need to surround the young players with experienced players so they can flourish. Not buy more young players to develop.

If we buy a right sided 8, they need to be adapted or of the age where adaptation is minimal.

20. Wrighty4eva

Wrighty4eva Well-Known Member

It's silly season again at AM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.