• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

ICC: Arsenal v Chelsea | August 1, 2018 20:05 BST | Premier Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

For all the talk about Hudson-Odoi having killer instinct while our youngsters are passive losers, Hudson-Odoi was the only one who missed easy 1v1 chance.

Hudson-Odoi was brilliant but like Smith-Rowe and Nelson he also need to learned a lot to play at this level.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
For all the talk about Hudson-Odoi having killer instinct while our youngsters are passive losers, Hudson-Odoi was the only one who missed easy 1v1 chance.

Hudson-Odoi was brilliant but like Smith-Rowe and Nelson he also need to learned a lot to play at this level.

Of course, and that will come with time as they get more comfortable and confident at that level. Big leap from playing your own age group.

I think all three in full flow 5 years from now will be oozing confidence.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Defensively there is really so much work to be done because it doesn't seem the system is problem invidual mistakes Is the problem
I just don't think our defenders are good enough individually and Sokratis doesn't seem like a big enough upgrade. Time will tell.

GoonerBoy19

ESR is a different player so it will be harsh to compare. But I want Nelson to take on players more, Odoi just skinned bellerin number of times. Nelson do have the capability and it will come with confidence. Having end product is great but we desperately need a winger who can go past players and create something special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom