• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

ICC: Arsenal v Paris 5t-Germa1n | July 28, 2018 12:35 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
You take a shower, pal. I'm promoting both players up front while you're preferring one and possibly having an agenda against the other.
What, where did i write that. I just though your argument for lacazette was **** and used an good argument for auba instead.

Stop Making **** Up plz

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
What, where did i write that. I just though your argument for lacazette was **** and used an good argument for auba instead.

Stop Making **** Up plz
The moment you said he shouldn't start because he scored 17 goals last season vs Auba's 31.
Your argument was biased and made in such a manner to fit your agenda.

Stop acting like a victim. They both can play together and complement each other on the pitch, so there's no need for petty talk about who should start when Wenger and now Emery have been using them pretty much the same way with successful results.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Who the hell is Oozy?
Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-II-The-Secret-of-the-Ooze-1991-movie-poster.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom