• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

ICC: Arsenal v Paris 5t-Germa1n | July 28, 2018 12:35 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
We should replace him with Donatello from PSG.
1511334121_7113f.jpg

I wanna know who's this infamous Oozy that plays for us first. :lol:

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
The moment you said he shouldn't start because he scored 17 goals last season vs Auba's 31.
Your argument was biased and made in such a manner to fit your agenda.

Stop acting like a victim. They both can play together and complement each other on the pitch, so there's no need for petty talk about who should start when Wenger and now Emery have been using them pretty much the same way with successful results.
If you dont Read what i write i cant have a discussion with you.

Preacher

Always Crying
Under Wenger, I don't think, that he played on the right even once(?). So it's something new to look forward.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Under Wenger, I don't think, that he played on the right even once(?). So it's something new to look forward.

Wenger played him exactly as Emery described when we started playing a 4-3-3 towards the end of the season.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
It wasn’t a lot in any case. Maybe only three or four times. I imagine he’ll be played their exclusively this season if we keep Ramsey.
Özil played on the left and right a number of times... Some of his best games came from the right.

It wasn't a rare thing... It's never been a rare thing :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom