• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

If You Don't Laugh You'll Cry

Biggest ***** in the Arsenal Blogosphere?

• Arseblog

• Le Grove

• Gunnerblog

• Tim Stillman

Results are only viewable after voting.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
LeGrove’s noncery is well known, but Tim Stillman shouldn’t be ignored. Man is a menace to society.
Why? Used to read Arseblog a bit some years ago and he usually made some reasonable posts. Haven't read it for quite a while though.

Le Grove was what you'd expect a Chelsea fan site to be like. Vile.

Reactions: A_G

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

PN1Yofu.jpg

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Has to be Stillman simply based on the stat bollocks he rolled out every summer about why Giroud is the best striker in Europe and we shouldn't bring in an upgrade.

Did this really happen? No one can like Giroud that much surely?

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Did this really happen? No one can like Giroud that much surely?
A bit of hyperbole on my part obviously, but every time we were linked with a striker like Benzema or Higuain (when he wasn't known just for being fat) he would roll out some random stats about why Giroud is better than them and we shouldn't waste our money on them.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Watching Ajax at the moment playing an away game in Turin. They beat Real Madrid at the Bernabeu and are now at least equal to Juventus away.

You ****ing wonder how we look like a Sunday pub team playing an away game at some mid table PL team.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Watching Ajax at the moment playing an away game in Turin. They beat Real Madrid at the Bernabeu and are now at least equal to Juventus away.

You ****ing wonder how we look like a Sunday pub team playing an away game at some mid table PL team.
The rot that Wenger and co presided over at the club for the last near-decade was so deep that it's going to take us a while longer to get out of it.

From being in the top few in terms of technique in Europe to having guys like Iwobi and Mkhitaryan as key players... I mean, it's pathetic.

Got to believe Emery and Raul know what needs doing.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

That Ajax team reminded me so much of our youngsters in our 2006 CL run.
Fearless and not even slightly intimidated.

remains

Summary of the ineptitude with which our club has been run for the last decade. Explains why we are so broke despite all the promises of wealth. Depressing stuff.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
LeGrove’s noncery is well known, but Tim Stillman shouldn’t be ignored. Man is a menace to society.
Totally agree. One of the snobbiest human beings I've ever seen. Acts like a proper white knight on twitter in disguise of championing Women's football. Plus looks like a complete rat.

Reactions: A_G
Top Bottom