• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Interesting Results

shonsuperstar

Post any interesting results you get on fifa 2005 .If you hammer chelsea or lose to Norwich post it here. Let you'r anger out or show everyone how happy you are!

I just thrashed Stutgart 6-1 on World Class!!!! (they scored first :eek:ops: )

Henry IV

Arsenal's defence on Club Football 2005 is shot (just like in real life :lol: ). I brought Almunia in for his debut and he made two errors to gift Southampton two goals. I ended up losing 5-2, on easy mode.

Phillips

and possibly my best match ever....

Playing Norwich (on the hardest level) in the final of the English/League Cup (i get mixed up with those two :eek:ops: ) and the score was 3-3 at full time, and to make things worse Lauren got a red card.

In extra time Pires scored what looked to be the winner, only for a late Norwich goal to seal a 4-4 draw.

The penalty shootout was next, i missed my first 2 kicks, but Lehmann kept me in the match, THEN stepped up Pires with the chance to win the game.......AND GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL 8)

Lehmann was my best player in that match, simply outstanding...one moment during injury time in the final half of extra time Lehmann found himself one-on-one with the Norwich striker, But he rushed out of goal and saved what would have been the winner :angel

seb_afc

Established Member
i was 3-0 down to the spuds on world class with 30 mins left. got it back to 3-1 then got lauren sent off. 10 mins left i got it back to 3-3. in the first half of extra time i had to commit a player 'cause defoe was clear on goal and paddy was the only one around so i sacrificed him only for them to score from the free kick!!! :evil: but despite having 9 men away from home up pops new signing eboué to head home and equalise!!! then it went to pens and i won it 3-1. With lehmann being the hero!!! :D

Lukazan

Established Member
On PRO EVO 4 I just played Tottenham away and the end score was 5-4 to me, seriously! :shock:

Only difference to the real life game is the scorers, Henry got all five of ours! :D :) :D

seb_afc

Established Member
Just beat milan away 4-3 with 8 men!!! i must learn to conrol my rage and rash tackling on the game! lol

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom