• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Is operating a self sustaining model in todays game pointless/useless ??

GDeep™

League is very weak
It’s how most clubs in world football operate. With the right model and structure you could even win trophies.

Winning the PL will be tough though, with the oil money now leading the way, even then clubs like Liverpool have made big moves on the back of selling and investing.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
It’s how most clubs in world football operate. With the right model and structure you could even win trophies.

Winning the PL will be tough though, with the oil money now leading the way, even then clubs like Liverpool have made big moves on the back of selling and investing.
But with pandemics like this, its a challenge for the model to prove to be successful

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
It's pointless mainly because FFP barely gets enforced. We'll see what happens with City but PSG have carried on spending unchecked.
Maybe Champions League banning is the way to go? Don't give them a platform on the big stage?

Reactions: A_G

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Self sustaining is fine when you have the revenue we have. Realistically we are on par with what most global teams generate.

Our issue has and remains poor squad management. From player acquisition to not moving players on at the right time to not renewing contracts at the right time.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Self sustaining is fine when you have the revenue we have. Realistically we are on par with what most global teams generate.

Our issue has and remains poor squad management. From player acquisition to not moving players on at the right time to not renewing contracts at the right time.

Agreed. We are one of the best run clubs in the world business wise but we are one of the dumbest when it comes to squad management. I don't think Raul is the guy to start pulling off shrewd player sales that allow us to retool the roster whenever necessary. I'll give him some time because he still needs to build this thing up but so far I haven't been impressed.

Top Bottom