• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serie A Thread

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Question; how good is this Laturo Martinez? Have heard about him, I see he keeps scoring, is he a top talent? Any comparisons with players or players past?

HBL

Established Member
Ilicic is such a wonder footballer, like a taller version of Mahrez. Inconsistent, but genuinely world class on his day and one of the best players in Serie A. Boga has also caught my eye this season, powerful and is a quality dribbler, Chelsea should look to buy him back with their clause. CR7 is shocking atm.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

1zl76s1eip241.jpg

Italian football everybody

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
1zl76s1eip241.jpg

Italian football everybody
great stuff from a country as refugee i live in they seriously not helping themselves with anything this what happen when their actual prime minister hate colored people. the funny thing that same newspapers came out the same day and said we are not racists. Ac Milan and Roma done the right thing they banned this newspaper to enter their training grounds.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Smalling with another monster CB performance for Roma. Proving to be one of the signings of the season.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom