• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serie A Thread

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

EeXWbjrWAAAJOMU

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
As it was expected, Juve sacked that fraud Sarri. They should beg Allegri to come back, but I'm guessing he's moved on and wants to coach in another league starting this summer.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

That won't end well. Pirlo got absolutely zero managerial experience. huge risk.

But juve want to go for pep and pep haven't managed in Italy yet.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Everyone’s trying to copy Arteta. Transparent.

I know you're saying it in jest but it is pretty crazy how common the former legends with no little to no experience taking charge at big clubs thing has become. I think it's the success of Guardiola and Zidane that really inspired this approach, though they did manage B sides.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I know you're saying it in jest but it is pretty crazy how common the former legends with no little to no experience taking charge at big clubs thing has become. I think it's the success of Guardiola and Zidane that really inspired this approach, though they did manage B sides.

Arteta was the only true novice though right? Lampard and Solskjaer had managed elsewhere before at least.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Juventus sack two managers in a row fresh off winning the Serie A. I saw this coming after yesterday but still is maniacal given the time they gave Sarri and what he accomplished..

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Ramsey has been **** at Juve. Can't say I'm surprised. Haven't really been good enough for the last few years. Except for a few important goals.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

And that’s the 2nd job the great pochettino has been overlooked for after Barca. Lol.
How is it overlooked if we don't even have confirmation that he put his hand up. He also said he would never coach Barca due to his association with Espanyol. So how is that overlooked?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom