• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jack Wilshere: Where to now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze_of_glory

Well that's that. Good luck to Jack, really hope he can push on now and get back to being the player he always promised to be.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
RVP and Sanchez in United kits, Cesc in Chelsea's and now Wilshere in West Ham's....its been a tough run for me with for my favorite players at AFC. :(

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Thanks god he is staying in the PL and is not going to Fenerbahce.

Hopefully he will stay healthy, many years on top lvl and there a reasons to watch Westham now.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

Like him and wish him all the best but kind of glad that this chapter has ended because he's not at the elite level and I think a lot of our fans have/had blinkers on when it came to his abilities because of the fact that he is English and was Arsenal since a boy.

Onwards and upwards now with warriors like Torreira, hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom