• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jamie Vardy

Status
Not open for further replies.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
I reckpn Özil could lay a few on for this dude. Warming to the idea of this bfugly character leading our line

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Alrite, I'm doing this again but can't help myself, staff members. Sorry!

So this time, an Indian guy at the Delhi airport, doing check ups and stuff, called me "Sylhetti" while checking my passport and enquiring. I'm not from Sylhet and he assumed I was. Could he be secretly and mildly racist?

cannonade

Established Member
So Giroud can't do any of this stuff because he can't run and Vardy does it 'cause he can. It just shows how the years of Giroud has dulled the mind. Vardy jumps on balls before Giroud even notices it's there to be jumped on. I'd like him here for his speed, quickness, fire and determination. He's also a pretty good finisher. We could use him.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This would make sense. There's no truly world class striker available now. From Wenger's point of view, it would buy us 2 or so years in which to see if one of the kids can contribute a la Iwobi/Bellerin, or buy or recruit the next best available striker then. Another thing it would do would be to add another leader to the squad. You need players who don't hang their heads, and Vardy's certainly one of those. I wouldn't want to play against players like Xhaka, Sanchez and Vardy. Vardy's pace as already mentioned is a big plus when you have players like Özil to slide balls through. From Vardy's point of view, he could probably double his salary, which should be a big deal seeing has he's not a spring chicken. Win win for everybody.... Makes too much sense.. And that's when things usually don't happen for us...

ajay_rajan80

Believes everything he reads on Twitter
We have activated the release clause and now its upto vardy to decide or he has decided and then we are activating the release clause?

indy23

Alright this is enough ****. If vardy is coming here, he will ****in score and lots. Dont talk about styles and ****. If Özil or anyone else gets vardy the ball in open play he will actually be able to run into space.

Be happy because worst case scenario it was a 18 million dollar blunder. Big whoop. We aren't tottenham, we can afford to chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom