• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joe Willock: Joening the First Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby the no1 gooner

Ya'll need Jesus
Should have known better than going into debate with all the haters and get incredible amount of death threats because 98% just hated the youngster. Should have just let Willock speak for him self and win everyone over like he has been doing lately!

Hope it is a learning lesson for most that its alright to have a little faith in these talents and having a hope they can make it. Still a long way for Willock and there are also more talents coming through that will need our backing. But there is a value in it! Both in selling them later on or getting them to contribute to the first team!
What is the fascination on this board with making up that you have had death threats? It's a bit like the boy that cried wolf.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing more of what Joe brings to the midfield and less of Özil.

What is the fascination on this board with making up that you have had death threats? It's a bit like the boy that cried wolf.

There have been real death threats in PM. There are also two posts where posters wished me to go and kill my self that are written on this forum.

Anyway I'm hoping you to tell us more about God. Have god of forgiveness fix his issues with the devil? Have he forgive him and are they friends now? I saw Lucifer shows and they were nice!

ChefMan21

I hope we don't rush him or push him too hard. Don't want him to lose confidence or pick up injuries that never seem to go away. I think asking him to play 30+ games this season is risky...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Big season for him he'll get so many chances like Guendouzi had last season.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Diaby is 6’4 according to Uefa. There’s no way he’s only an inch shorter than Diaby. He’s probably around 5’11-6’0

I'll give Diaby 6'3. He wasn't taller than Vieira who was legit 6'4. Willock is clearly in the 184-187cm range. He is def taller than 5'11.

Bobby the no1 gooner

Ya'll need Jesus
There have been real death threats in PM. There are also two posts where posters wished me to go and kill my self that are written on this forum.

Anyway I'm hoping you to tell us more about God. Have god of forgiveness fix his issues with the devil? Have he forgive him and are they friends now? I saw Lucifer shows and they were nice!
Well then those people should be reported to the authorities if true.

The plan of redemption is for man only and that is what makes you more special than the angels. Satan was a very powerful angel in heaven in the presence of the Lord God but fell because of his pride. There is no redemption for him and his place is eternity in the lake of fire and brimstone. All death and sin in this world is the direct result of his influence in the garden so you can thank him for that. Jesus Christ paid for all that sin on the cross so the world is now reconciled with the Father. All you need to do is believe in your heart that God was manifest in the flesh (1 Timothy 3:16) and was crucified, died and rose again and you will be washed in his blood.

The fact you like that programme that glorifies Lucifer and mocks the God that made you and loves you shows how deeply you have been deceived by the one you are glorifying. Read 2 Corinthians 4:4-5 friend.

Impact

Established Member
The more I think about Joe Willock, his attributes and the make-up of our midfield options, the more I think he has a huge opportunity to make a regular starting point his this year. Think he has more to his game than Torreira and Guendouzi is probably competing with Xhaka for the distributor role. I imagine Ceballos will see a lot of game time at #10 too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom