• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joelson Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

Wouldn’t usually start a thread for such a rumored player but Kia is involved in this one.

That kid seems to be able to play both on left-wing and right-wing from the youtube videos. Hopefully Pepe replacement!
Not even Reiss level player. Needs to bulk up and improve his close control massively.

We can do better. Wouldn't mind if he was signed for less than 10m for the academy.

Shalmaneser V

Not even Reiss level player. Needs to bulk up and improve his close control massively.

We can do better. Wouldn't mind if he was signed for less than 10m for the academy.

Nah better potential than Nelson.

This kid could go on to be world class.

Shalmaneser V

What! Based on what?

Based on talent.

I like Reiss, but from what I’ve seen and read of Joelson he’s faster, more dynamic, has better ball control, technique, mobility and dribbling skills.

Don’t think Sporting will let him go this early though.

Based on talent.

I like Reiss, but from what I’ve seen and read of Joelson he’s faster, more dynamic, has better ball control, technique, mobility and dribbling skills.

Don’t think Sporting will let him go this early though.
For me, I don't see how he's better than Nelson. He might have the all that you've described but I don't just don't see him hitting the levels that Nelson could hit if he believes more in himself leave alone Pepe who is among the best dribblers in football right now imo.
Of course, he could go on and blow into something huge because success usually comes with hard work and self-belief more than raw talent. I think the Ronaldo-Sporting factor could be influencing a lot of this.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
From clips of him I can't say I see anything phenomenal, just a very talented youth player. There are loads of players like that, impossible to know which ones are the real stars.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
If Arsenal are interested in a youth player for some of the quoted sums, then you can trust that they'll be elite.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
If Arsenal are interested in a youth player for some of the quoted sums, then you can trust that they'll be elite.
There’s no indication there about the price. He could cost peanuts. His club want him to sign a new deal which would give him a massive release clause, that’s about it.

Underhill

Finally we are not linked to Joorabchians trash. Not that i know anything about the kid, but i assume he is the next Neymar or something.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
There’s no indication there about the price. He could cost peanuts. His club want him to sign a new deal which would give him a massive release clause, that’s about it.
Goal.com says that he's got a 40m release clause which Sporting are trying to increase. Portuguese clubs very rarely sell below the release clauses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom