• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joelson Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
What if he is actually that good though? Could be a snip. He could move to another team and be worth 70m plus after next season.

------------------CM
----------ESR---------Saka
---Nelson--Martinelli--Fernandes

Is a scary array of young talent under the age of 21.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
What if he is actually that good though? Could be a snip. He could move to another team and be worth 70m plus after next season.

------------------CM
----------ESR---------Saka
---Nelson--Martinelli--Fernandes

Is a scary array of young talent under the age of 21.

He only made his senior debut a couple of weeks ago. If he was really so good, why did it take until the end of the season to give him his debut? He looks good, but he stills looks like a youth player.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
He only made his senior debut a couple of weeks ago. If he was really so good, why did it take until the end of the season to give him his debut? He looks good, but he stills looks like a youth player.

People here the next Ronaldo and automatically buy into it. Their first interest is buy buy buy so we can sell sell sell and make 100m. When in reality he will probably turn into another Carlos Vela level player.

I dont think people realise but the last thing this team needs right now is a 17 year old winger dubbed the next Ronaldo after a couple of games.

Unless of course he can play centre back or centre midfield as well as a Deco or Carvalho.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
People here the next Ronaldo and automatically buy into it. Their first interest is buy buy buy so we can sell sell sell and make 100m. When in reality he will probably turn into another Carlos Vela level player.

I dont think people realise but the last thing this team needs right now is a 17 year old winger dubbed the next Ronaldo after a couple of games.

Unless of course he can play centre back or centre midfield as well as a Deco or Carvalho.

we might end up needing another GK too - how is he in goal?

akhil

Why does this thread have 13 pages?? He's a youth player still playing in a youth team. 13 million seems steep in these circumstances without first addressing the starting 11.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Why does this thread have 13 pages?? He's a youth player still playing in a youth team. 13 million seems steep in these circumstances without first addressing the starting 11.
Big reputation at his level, which makes sense as Portugal have been producing some really talented youngsters for the last few years.

Burt Gold

He started the season as a 16 yr old. He obviously has an immense amount of talent. Debuting in the first team after just turning 17 is very rare. I think his talent and potential are very clear to scouts.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless

I don't have the answers. Have never watched him play.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Anyone against this for 13M or less just stop and think.

You need both first team starters and youngsters for the future with potentially huge resale value.

Relax.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Anyone against this for 13M or less just stop and think.

You need both first team starters and youngsters for the future with potentially huge resale value.

Relax.

We are only against it if it affects the other business.

For example if we have 50m to spent that's Partey. I would rather have him than say this young kid and a 30m Xhaka. Do you understand that logic.

Burt Gold

For example if we have 50m to spent that's Partey. I would rather have him than say this young kid and a 30m Xhaka. Do you understand that logic.
Yes but you have to recognize an opportunity when it arises because people like you will criticize the club in a few yrs if Joelson turns into a world class player and say "we should have got him for 13m".

We don't know what this Joelson is going to be but if we had sign Mbappe at 16 for 13m many would have talked of what a waste it was.

The club are searching for top talent, that can only be a great thing.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

I'll never understand someone thinking we would go for this kid and scrimp on other positions.

Nobody knows our budget, people need to chill and see how it plays out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom