• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joelson Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Yes but you have to recognize an opportunity when it arises because people like you will criticize the club in a few yrs if Joelson turns into a world class player and say "we should have got him for 13m".

We don't know what this Joelson is going to be but if we had sign Mbappe at 16 for 13m many would have talked of what a waste it was.

The club are searching for top talent, that can only be a great thing.

I 100% get that. But you have to have priorities and a young winger with potential is the last thing we need at the minute. It doesnt mean we shouldnt do it. It just means we have to do other things first.

Partey, a CB and then a young next Ronaldo for me. If that young Ronaldo doesnt affect the other 2 get it done.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
I 100% get that. But you have to have priorities and a young winger with potential is the last thing we need at the minute. It doesnt mean we shouldnt do it. It just means we have to do other things first.

Partey, a CB and then a young next Ronaldo for me. If that young Ronaldo doesnt affect the other 2 get it done.
100% bro, I would be very happy with Partey and him but if us getting him hurts our chances of getting partey, forget it

Burt Gold

The problem for the board, and its been reported on, is that they want to beat other teams (barca, juve) to his signature. So ya, they are trying to act quickly. If they wait they won't be getting him. So if they feel he is a top top talent they need to act now, despite as you say that we need to strengthen elsewhere more.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
We signed a 72m winger and a centre back at 8m. How did that work out?

We tried and failed in a big bid to get Upamecano. Luiz was always a stop gap until we can get our main CB target.

A winger was absolutely needed and the deal made sense due to the fees paid each year being so minimal. The winger in question is also a quality player.

We've made an offer for Partey, we have money.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
We tried and failed in a big bid to get Upamecano. Luiz was always a stop gap until we can get our main CB target.

A winger was absolutely needed and the deal made sense due to the fees paid each year being so minimal. The winger in question is also a quality player.

We've made an offer for Partey, we have money.
Are you aware we've apparently made it clear we're not willing to pay more than what half of his release clause is ?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Are you aware we've apparently made it clear we're not willing to pay more than what half of his release clause is ?

Eh? We've made it aware we won't pay the release clause. We haven't pulled out of the deal though. We will bid again including Douzi.

This will happen.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Because they would be expensive ?

Just in life it's income vs expenditure. We've gotten rid of Mkhi, Nenny will probably go on loan, Guendouzi will get sold for good money and 2 of Torreria, Laca, Holding would fetch us decent money too.

We'll have money to spend.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
That sucks. Was kind of looking forward to watching his development at Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom