• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jonathan de Guzmán

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinn

Established Member
Re: Jonathan De Guzman

Goalkeeper said:
I was very disappointed in him that he decided to play for the Netherlands instead of Canada.
The lad has ambition. Wants to play at the world cup.

M+D

Established Member

Wenger has said in an interview on ATVO that he is definitely NOT interested in De Guzman.

On the likelihood of a signing he said "something can happen, but it depends on three parties" and that he has no news at the moment.

Time to close this thread methinks.

James

Established Member

Merida+Denilson said:
On the likelihood of a signing he said "something can happen, but it depends on three parties" and that he has no news at the moment
Very interesting.

asajoseph

Established Member

Still looks like Wenger's holding his breath on the Barry deal happening then, and I seriously doubt that one's going down.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If that's Wenger's plan, a deal is quite unlikely. If Villa are willing to accept Wenger's offered price, even a full payment upfront, Villa still need time to get a replacement for Barry. If Wenger is holding his breathe to the last minute, I really hope he has approached other targets at the same time.

RobinVanPersie

Merida+Denilson said:
Wenger has said in an interview on ATVO that he is definitely NOT interested in De Guzman.

On the likelihood of a signing he said "something can happen, but it depends on three parties" and that he has no news at the moment.

Time to close this thread methinks.

With three parties he meant Arsenal, the player and the current club of the player ;)

irishgunnerz

AWOL
Trusted ⭐

The same as any transfer then ;)

Part of me started thinking hmmm either Villa-Liverpool & Alonso/Barry or even more exotic a South American or La Liga player whose registration is owned by more than one club.....then copped on that I'm REALLY getting desperate

Goalkeeper

Jinn said:
Goalkeeper said:
I was very disappointed in him that he decided to play for the Netherlands instead of Canada.
The lad has ambition. Wants to play at the world cup.

True, it's really more of a sad reflection of the state of Canadian football. After Hargreaves, it is difficult to see another great talent play elsewhere.

Smudeagle

Giggs was not eligible to play for England, common misconception.

We might as well lock this down in light of recent comments, and the bout of Transfer Rumours Spring cleaning.

Wenger added that he has 'no interest at all' in rumoured target Jonathan de Guzman, who currently plies his trade with Feyenoord.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11670_4065632,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 32,00.html</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom