• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

José Mourinho: See Mou Later

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

This is what full transfer control looks like. At best 2/3 of the below will have looked like good signings.

Think it's harsh to include Shevchenko here as that was Mister Abramovichs but I stole this from twitter.

EJ91m3dU4AY2Y2E.jpg

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This is what full transfer control looks like. At best 2/3 of the below will have looked like good signings.

Think it's harsh to include Shevchenko here as that was Mister Abramovichs but I stole this from twitter.

EJ91m3dU4AY2Y2E.jpg

Some of those were great buys tbf, Modric, Willian, Costa and arguably Pogba.

The others not so good but it sucks for you guys he saved most of his flops for Utd :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

EJ91m3dU4AY2Y2E.jpg

Fred was over 50 million of the Queens English! :lol:

If Bailly wasn’t so injury prone, do you think he would be starting for yous?

The few times I watched him he was quailty.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Mourinho deciding which players to throw under his bus, after the first few dropped points.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Will be interesting to see how this stint at Tottenham goes for him. If it goes well it means he will still be considered a great manager and the top clubs might look at him again. If it doesn't it kind of confirms the football landscape has moved on from him.

Personally I think his style of management and motivation doesn't work on the current footballers. He has said he has learn from his mistakes, which is possible. What makes me doubt that is the way he tried to bring back "the real Dele Alli". "I asked him if he was Dele or Dele's brother," Mourinho said ahead of Sp**s' trip to West Ham in the Premier League on Saturday. "He told me he was Dele. 'OK,' I said. 'Play like Dele'."

Nothing wrong with that, however it is typical Mourinho motivational speech. Blunt, honest in a way but not everyone responds to these methods.

Anyway imo one or two years from now when inevitably it has gone all tits up for him, fighting with the board (levy), throwing his players under the bus, maybe even belittling the heritage of the club (in this case he is probably right), looking completely miserable doing his job and he is sacked, people will say it was the only conceivable way this could have ended.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Will be interesting to see how this stint at Tottenham goes for him. If it goes well it means he will still be considered a great manager and the top clubs might look at him again. If it doesn't it kind of confirms the football landscape has moved on from him.

Personally I think his style of management and motivation doesn't work on the current footballers. He has said he has learn from his mistakes, which is possible. What makes me doubt that is the way he tried to bring back "the real Dele Alli". "I asked him if he was Dele or Dele's brother," Mourinho said ahead of Sp**s' trip to West Ham in the Premier League on Saturday. "He told me he was Dele. 'OK,' I said. 'Play like Dele'."

Nothing wrong with that, however it is typical Mourinho motivational speech. Blunt, honest in a way but not everyone responds to these methods.

Anyway imo one or two years from now when inevitably it has gone all tits up for him, fighting with the board (levy), throwing his players under the bus, maybe even belittling the heritage of the club (in this case he is probably right), looking completely miserable doing his job and he is sacked, people will say it was the only conceivable way this could have ended.
I think, unless his Sp**s stint is a total trainwreck, he'll be back at Madrid for one final blow-up / out.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Can we stop posting adoring videos and posts about this piece of trash? Honestly? This is a ****ing Arsenal fan forum! After how he behaved against Wenger and us? Give it a break! The mods should censor this in my view.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Our decline really hits home when you read what some of you guys post.

Instead of enjoying and hyping up your team you guys are invested in bashing managers and teams not only in the CL, but currently above Arsenal in the PL too.

Massive decline in everything Arsenal related post Wenger.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard

Instead of enjoying and hyping up your team you guys are invested in bashing managers and teams not only in the CL, but currently above Arsenal in the PL too.

Why not both?

I mean people people are hyping up Arsenal players and manager in an Arsenal subforum...

Didn't know enjoying a bit of scheudenfreude was suddenly forbidden.

We bashed managers and teams that were above us even during Wenger years lol. Even more than now.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

He has returned.

LG10

Arsenal fans have bashed Sp**s and other rivals after a loss online since the start of the internet. Not sure why you’re so bothered by it, this would occur if we were 1st or 20th.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

A bit hypocrictical considering you love everything Sp**s, ManU and Chelsea do constantly whilst bashing most of what our club does on the reverse.

You also have a talent for mocking foreign leagues like the BL knowing only black and white for that matter, being almost certain you never watch a match.

I like some stuff you post once in a while, but you are not in a position to call others on here out like that.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
It is staggering he doesn't seem to realise regularly throwing your own players under the bus is counter productive. It seems he cares more about expectation management, rather than team management. He gets it in early as well, before the results have even been that bad. Just to make sure when it all goes tits up, he possibly couldn't be blamed for any of it, he was doing a valiant job despite all the obstacles.

Moura, Lo Celso, Lamela and Bergwijn have nearly 200 career goals between them. Now imagine your manager telling the world after their latest game that he was going to a fight with a "gun without bullets". Even if that was just to the media, your manager's public statements of how crap you are won't do your confidence any good.

Imagine being any Sp**s player and hearing your manager say:

"We are speaking about a very difficult situation and if I could, if I could I would move immediately to the first of July. And the first of July with Harry Kane, with Son."

"What worries me is that these are our players for the next however many matches. "The situation couldn't be worse."

"The stairs have been taken away."

Again it is all about him and trying to create a narrative that he is in an impossible situation, lowering expectations so much that any decent result from now on should be seen as some kind of miracle, which must have been only possible because Mourinho somehow managed to steer successfully the doomed ship that was beset with catastrophic failures.

His expectation management even includes correcting club statements. When the club said they expect Son to miss a few weeks Mourinho had to tell everyone he doesn't agree with that and he will rule him out for the rest of the season, just like he done with Kane. Again trying to tell whoever is listening his task is much harder than we realise. Listening to him you would think no team has ever had 2 important players injured simultaneously.

GDeep™

League is very weak
A bit hypocrictical considering you love everything Sp**s, ManU and Chelsea do constantly whilst bashing most of what our club does on the reverse.

You also have a talent for mocking foreign leagues like the BL knowing only black and white for that matter, being almost certain you never watch a match.

I like some stuff you post once in a while, but you are not in a position to call others on here out like that.

We deserve to be bashed tbf? We are 10th in the league and have been atrocious for a while. On and off the pitch we’re very questionable. I’m not going to be Mr Positive everything the club does is dead. Our rivals have fallen off in recent years and guess what? We’ve fallen off even more despite spending the last two windows and now our rivals will go and spend hundreds of millions in the summer window.

What have I said about the BL? That you get more time and space than in England, and you do. Not said much more. I have BT sports, they have BL rights, I scan games and have them on in the background, can’t say I religiously watch.

Used to watch Italian and Spanish leagues but my subscription providers lost the rights to those and I’m not going to sit and stream like some 12 year old Bangladeshi kid, those days are over for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom