• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

José Mourinho: See Mou Later

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
If ending up with only a Carabeo Cup trophy, after their golden years is about to come to an end, I would be fuming as a fan. Mourinho will never stop talking about how he managed to win a trophy for Tottenham. I guess he will go on about how this was his biggest achievment in his whole manageral career

And again, its the exact same trophy they won last time.

Supposedly the best teams and players Sp**s has ever seen and the only thing they could manage was needing 13 years to win the same trophy again.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
No surprise. They got a world class manager in and now have a shot at winning their first trophy in ages. Mourinho wins trophies wherever he goes. I don't doubt he probably gets a few at Sp**s.
More often gets the sack these days and he's got to beat City first.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
More often gets the sack these days and he's got to beat City first.
Never got the sack before winning a trophy. Doesn't matter how much you hate Mourinho, his track record with trophies is elite. The man has won 29 trophies in his career, with wins at every club he's managed.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Never got the sack before winning a trophy. Doesn't matter how much you hate Mourinho, his track record with trophies is elite. The man has won 29 trophies in his career, with wins at every club he's managed.
Spent the most money on players in history. Let's see how he does at a team spending 6th. Even with Son and Kane he'll win nothing.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Winning trophies with Chelsea, Inter, Real and United isn't really that amazing, if you think about it...considering the money he had to spend, it's kind of a given at those clubs...The Champions League with Porto was fantastic though, fair play on that one.

He's good at winning trophies and I respect that, but it's not like he is repeatedly taking a Blackburn or a Sampdoria to glory on a budget :lol:

Even if he takes this Sp**s team to League Cup glory, not that impressive really...this is supposed to be the best era for Sp**s in the Premier League era, yet the only trophy they might win in that time, is a cup that their 1999 and 2008 teams also won...it's a meh from me, Clive.

Hell, this is supposed to be Arsenal's worst era, yet we still won 4 better trophies than that ffs!

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Winning trophies with Chelsea, Inter, Real and United isn't really that amazing, if you think about it...considering the money he had to spend, it's kind of a given at those clubs...The Champions League with Porto was fantastic though, fair play on that one.

He's good at winning trophies and I respect that, but it's not like he is repeatedly taking a Blackburn or a Sampdoria to glory on a budget :lol:

Even if he takes this Sp**s team to League Cup glory, not that impressive really...this is supposed to be the best era for Sp**s in the Premier League era, yet the only trophy they might win in that time, is a cup that their 1999 and 2008 teams also won...it's a meh from me, Clive.

Hell, this is supposed to be Arsenal's worst era, yet we still won 4 better trophies than that ffs!

If he wins a trophy with Sp**s then he would have given them something they've not had since the 2008 league cup, something Potch (the current golden boy of coaching) couldn't give them. That's an achievement however you slice it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If he wins a trophy with Sp**s then he would have given them something they've not had since the 2008 league cup, something Potch (the current golden boy of coaching) couldn't give them. That's an achievement however you slice it.

Considering the players Sp**s have had since around 2016, I see it more as...a failure from Potch to not win anything, and Jose hitting par to win a domestic cup, noting overly special imo.

Sp**s fans should rightfully be delighted though, nothing better than winning a trophy...shame City will smash them though...I say shame, I will be laughing my ass off at them :lol:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

We shall see.
Yep, we'll see. If you look at my latest post in the Auba thread, you'll see why Sp**s are over performing in the last few years and it's got nothing to do with managers.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Must admit I've mellowed a bit on Jose. If anyone can win anything with Sp**s, it is probably him.

At least his interviews are interesting, especially compared to the likes of Potter and Bruce.

Ace pundit too.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

I hope they sack him.

As a pundit, he is top class. So enlightening watching him do punditry compared to the likes of Souness, Keane and Redknapp. They only got the job because of their Liverpool and man utd connection.

His understanding of the game is elite.

Last edited:
Top Bottom