• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Remembering Jose Reyes

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Man this is so sad, was gutted when I saw it. He was so young too only 35. Car accidents take so many young lives it's horrible.

Rest In Peace Jose Reyes.

progman07

Established Member
Rest in Peace, José. I will never forget those Austrian training camps, with him, Cesc, van Persie, Henry, Rosicky and others around 2005-08.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

D7-bzUOWwAAIgtp.jpg:large

Wilshero

Feels surreal. Far too young to be taken away like this. One of my favourite players during his time here too, gave me many great memories.

May he rest in peace.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Amazing he scored 2 goals on his debut as a youngster against Chelsea. We'd kill for his quality now , always remember his Charity shield performance against Manure , think after that they realised the only way to stop was to kick the **** out of him .

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Amazing he scored 2 goals on his debut as a youngster against Chelsea. We'd kill for his quality now , always remember his Charity shield performance against Manure , think after that they realised the only way to stop was to kick the **** out of him .

Started the 04/05 season on fire too.. Genuinely thought he was nailed on to be world class..

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Started the 04/05 season on fire too.. Genuinely thought he was nailed on to be world class..

The treatment dished out to him in game we lost the unbeaten run against united and the ref performance that day still angers me just thinking about it.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Absolutely shocking, just browsing this forum 10 seconds ago and I see this this ffs.

Watched him before we signed him, you feel a little attachment to these guys - I used to be so invested in our youth players.

Puts everything into perspective, football is just a game ffs.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom