• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

José Antonio Reyes (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

burnsjed

Established Member
Fallen_Angel said:
Well, I've heard in the Daily Mail that it's not gonna happen. Wenger said so anyway. That Real Madrid haven't given an offer.

I quote Wenger:

"It's like you want to marry Miss World but she doesn't want you. I can help you, but she doesn't want you, so what can I do?"

XD

The headline was something like "Dream on Reyes..." or that was mentioned in the article. But I saw that too somewhere there anyway!

haha. :lol:

Unless he is repeating himself, that quote is about a week old.

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
Fallen_Angel said:
Well, I've heard in the Daily Mail that it's not gonna happen. Wenger said so anyway. That Real Madrid haven't given an offer.

I quote Wenger:

"It's like you want to marry Miss World but she doesn't want you. I can help you, but she doesn't want you, so what can I do?"

XD

The headline was something like "Dream on Reyes..." or that was mentioned in the article. But I saw that too somewhere there anyway!

That quote is from a few days ago actually

Viper

Established Member
Fallen_Angel said:

I quote Wenger:

XD

Thats a very very very OLD article.

mjp81

Good riddance. Hopefully Baptista won't:

a) be solar powered

and b) go down easier than Paris Hilton

If he fulfills those two criterea, I'll be well happy.

hesham

Established Member
mjp81 said:
Good riddance. Hopefully Baptista won't:

a) be solar powered

and b) go down easier than Paris Hilton

If he fulfills those two criterea, I'll be well happy.

:lol: Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 26

Sturm Graz Sporting Director Andreas Schicker says he will meet Arsenal next week to attempt to sign striker Mika Biereth permanently [Kurier]

Arsenal have made contact with Stade Rennais and representatives regarding a move for Désiré Doué this summer. They are joined by PSG, Manchester United, Sp**s, Bayer Leverkusen, Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund in the pursuit for the 18 year-old [The Secret Scout]

Arsenal are in the running to sign Crystal Palace attacker Michael Olise alongside Manchester United, Liverpool, Newcastle and Chelsea [Darren Lewis - The Mirror]

Emile Smith Rowe will hold talks with the club this week as the likelihood of him leaving for more playing time grows [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom