• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Julian Brandt

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I wouldn't be against Brandt tbh. Perfect age, has pedigree and experience, talent ceiling is good enough for a CL club, suitable physique for PL, maybe just about in reach of our finances, very high technical level. It's probably the best deal the club could do in its current position.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I wouldn't be against Brandt tbh. Perfect age, has pedigree and experience, talent ceiling is good enough for a CL club, suitable physique for PL, maybe just about in reach of our finances, very high technical level. It's probably the best deal the club could do in its current position.

Versatile player, also. Mainly a LW but Dortmund have utilized him at as a CAM and as a LCM at times and he did well.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Can people stop daydreaming? We are not signing anyone as they don't want a relegation battle.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He's not a rotation option, just has been a bit out of form lately and Reyna took his place because of it. An on-form Brandt is their third best player after Haaland and Sancho.

Hasn’t he only played half the available minutes this year though?

Bit worrying he’s getting benched by a 17 year old tbh for the fee we’d probably have to pay.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Would take Brandt if its for a decent fee. Wouldnt be spending big money on him though, don't think he has the goalscoring potential the best attacking midfielders have now.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Bit worrying he’s getting benched by a 17 year old tbh for the fee we’d probably have to pay.

BVB's attacking midfielder rotation is insanely oversaturated. They have Sancho, Reyna, Brandt, Hazard and Reus fighting for minutes. You go off form, you get chopped off. Even Sancho gets benched from time to time. Reyna is no ordinary 17 year old, either.

I watched BVB a lot last season, probably the non-EPL team that I watched with the highest frequency, along with Bayern. Brandt was class for them, just a very cerebral and skilled player.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
BVB's attacking midfielder rotation is insanely oversaturated. They have Sancho, Reyna, Brandt, Hazard and Reus fighting for minutes. You go off form, you get chopped off. Even Sancho gets benched from time to time. Reyna is no ordinary 17 year old, either.

I watched BVB a lot last season, probably the non-EPL team that I watched with the highest frequency, along with Bayern. Brandt was class for them, just a very cerebral and skilled player.

Is he any good off the ball in a midfield 3? Or is he solely a number 10?

Protnemer

Always liked Julian Brandt, think he could do well in our midfield. Dortmund uses a lot of players in and around his position but has been great when given a run.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Would take Brandt if its for a decent fee. Wouldnt be spending big money on him though, don't think he has the goalscoring potential the best attacking midfielders have now.
Fxxk end product.
Look at auba, look at nketiah.
They are end product players who are shxt on the ball, and contribute nothing in the general play.
We need players who are more skillful on the ball, more intelligent with their positioning/movement, more creative with their passing.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Gini would be a brilliant signing, but I can't fathom why he'd leave Liverpool to come here. A Barca or Juve would be infinitely more likely.

I like Brandt a lot, but I'd be tempted to just give ESR the role with Willian as back up.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

There are many people that rate Reyna higher than almost anyone. Not a shame that he's getting minutes also.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom