• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Julian Draxler

wolfkidultman

I'm just concerned we'll sign yet another player that simply isn't good enough. The contract situation and age obviously is attractive, but is he good enough?

We’re in a position where Emile Smith-Rowe is our first choice playmaker, Joe Willock is his deputy and our most likely signing is Julian Brandt.

Yes, Draxler is good enough.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arsenal transfer window without Draxler is like a wedding without a bride

screen-shot-2020-03-27-at-11-12-30-am-1585321992.png

Bloodbather

Established Member

I remember I wanted us to buy him and turn in into a Van Persie-esque striker in January 2014 :lol:

Would've been a better career move for Draxler, also. Wasting his years away at PSG is rendering him a career underachiever considering his early potential at Schalke. They made him into a central midfielder out of necessity when Draxler was more of a wing forward.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
"competition from Hertha Berlin and Leverkusen"

just end it all for me Clydefrog, sick of it

Top Bottom