• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Julian Draxler

Elwood

Yes please, been unreasonably wanting him since the first link, and I'll need someone to defend once Özil leaves. Make it happen.

Pyromaniac

Terrible player. Never rated him. He is all sideways and backwards. Doesn't have the pace to beat a man on the wing and is not very creative as well. He never made a position his own.

Also, Draxler and Kola are best friends and I don't want Kola back here in the summer, collecting his big wages and having a nice time with his friends, as he has done until now with Mustafi and Özil.

Pyromaniac

I wouldn't even take him on loan or on a free. No sane person in Germany understands why Löw still nominates the guy for the national team. Has been poverty for years

Pepesuave

I'd be happy with Draxler, still only 27 but I wouldn't want just Draxler.
What exactly has Draxler done in the last few years in a **** farmers league that makes him desirable for Arsenal? Rarely scores or assists even when Psg are sodomizing the opposition. Draxler is living off reputation from 5 years ago...**** player now

Top Bottom