• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,246
  • Views 820,330

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I always wanted City to win it since I don't care one bit about their oil money and have found it pretty funny that Pool hasn't won the PL ever.

But what Klopp is doing with this team deserves a trophy. To be this competitive without unlimited funds (yes they've splashed the cash on some players, which club hasn't) is remarkable.

People mocked Klopp when he lost the CL final but look what he's done in a few years. I remember them being 8th and losing 6-1 to midtable teams. Credit where it's due. In contention for GOAT manager.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I always wanted City to win it since I don't care one bit about their oil money and have found it pretty funny that Pool hasn't won the PL ever.

But what Klopp is doing with this team deserves a trophy. To be this competitive without unlimited funds (yes they've splashed the cash on some players, which club hasn't) is remarkable.

People mocked Klopp when he lost the CL final but look what he's done in a few years. I remember them being 8th and losing 6-1 to midtable teams. Credit where it's due. In contention for GOAT manager.

Agreed, he deserves respect for the massive change he's brought them.
They play with swagger and relentless attitude. Their performances haven't always been great this season, but they pull through because they're fighting in it together and and are a very cohesive team.

VAR has massively helped them in few key decisions, but still they're by far the best team in the League and will be deserved champions come May :(

I posted in another thread, but in hindsight, this is the moment our execs should have pulled the trigger and arrange for him to be Arsène's successor.

wenger-klopp-1429196149-2358859.jpg

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I thought the premier league was supposed to be getting harder...

Liverpool are on course to finish with a lot more points than our invincibles.

Find it impressive that they are heading for invincible with an even more offensive set up.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Ox's father somewhat critical of his development while at Arsenal while praising Klopp's influence on Ox.

Did we drop the ball with Ox? Was it more Ox than Wenger/the coaching staff and his constant injuries playing a major part?

Ox's father somewhat critical of his development while at Arsenal while praising Klopp's influence on Ox.

Did we drop the ball with Ox? Was it more Ox than Wenger/the coaching staff and his constant injuries playing a major part?

Doesn't feel like Ox has developed at all under Klopp either. I don't see much difference. Maybe bit better positionally. I honestly would just put it on him playing in better team.

Goonerozil33

Ox lacks intelligence and technique to be a midfielder. What he is,is an exciting player with the ball who can beat 2 or 3 players and score a world class goal. He did that at Arsenal and did the same at Liverpool. You put him in a mid tier premier league team, and he plays an entire season without getting injured he will definitely score and assists around 15 goals. That is the style he brings.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
Obviously they're doing the stuff to deserve winning it, but if they somehow were to muck it up again, like Gerrard 2014 (never forget), it would be a even greater screw up and boy would I delight in that!

Even if it's $hitty winning it instead, I live for the drama.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Obviously they're doing the stuff to deserve winning it, but if they somehow were to muck it up again, like Gerrard 2014 (never forget), it would be a even greater screw up and boy would I delight in that!

Even if it's $hitty winning it instead, I live for the drama.

No chance they'll bottle it this season.Reckon that they will win it EPL by early April.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
If they go invincible at their current rate of form then it pains me to say it but they will have eclipsed our lot.

Top Bottom