• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Slot Shame

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,398
  • Views 838,736

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Gutted for Ox, things were going so well for him and to miss another world cup due to injuries must be devastating..

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Gutted For ox it was really unlucky injury. That's injury will really affect his Liverpool career hopefully its not more than 6 months

VancouverCanuck

Gutted for Ox. Can’t bring myself to hate him because he never disrespected us, even when he wanted out.

Going to Liverpool is the right decision for him career wise. Can’t blame him for leave Ng this train wreck.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
What a shocker about Kloppo and Buvac, I can't imagine one without the otherr. Apparently LFC are saying he's not left but isn't going to be with the club for the rest of the season for 'personal reasons'. But, there is something clearly going on there. It is so strange. And it is sad to see them no longer a team after 17 seasons.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Forza Roma. I want to enjoy the CL final and more time without a trophy heaps pressure on Liverpool (and Sp**s) going into next season. We need all the help-indirect or otherwise- we can get. Not surprised by Ox's injury as he's been that way for six years. Compare his last game to Nasri's for example and he was less than professional to us. No love for him at all.

Gegen Pressing

Total bill for the Liverpool season:
-Lost Buvac to Arsenal
-Lost Salah to Real
- Lost CL final
- Lost Ox to injury

Feeder Club . Keep it Real ;-)

Last edited:

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Praying Liverpool don't win the CL. Tbh, would love to see them battered 4-0 tonight or 4-0 in the final. Wouldn't be able to stand there smug fans.
Smug fans? I think you don’t know many Real Madrid and Manchester United fans! Since that Decima win RM fans have been unbearable and only United fans during Ferguson’s era matched them in obnoxiousness and arrogance.

Hope Liverpool win the European Cup. Come on Klopp!

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Smug fans? I think you don’t know many Real Madrid and Manchester United fans! Since that Decima win RM fans have been unbearable and only United fans during Ferguson’s era matched them in obnoxiousness and arrogance.

Hope Liverpool win the European Cup. Come on Klopp!

You've never been to Liverpool have you?

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
You've never been to Liverpool have you?
No I haven’t because I’ve got no business going to Merseyside.

BTW you’ve never been to America have you? Yes Soccer is not the dominant sport here but almost 90% of American Soccer fans root for one of either Real Madrid or Manchester United. It is sickening and nauseating with all the bandwagon fans and Ronaldo fanboys.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Do you know what the worst thing about this whole Liverpool cup run is? It's the f*cking "Allez allez allez" song. It's too f*cking catchy. Nothing worse than secretly really liking a rival's song.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I've never been there, what's it like at the moment?
I was there for work and literally every bloke is an Everton or Liverpool fan, it's about a 50/50 split as well.

When I told them I was an Arsenal fan they were respectful and we would discuss whether Wenger was the right man for the job and the the club's future. The pool fans I met were always quietly confident of their chances in the big games though, they know how dangerous they can be but were also quite self aware regarding how frail they can be at the back.

All the terrible Liverpool fans must be the ones who don't live in Liverpool.:lol:

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I was there for work and literally every bloke is an Everton or Liverpool fan, it's about a 50/50 split as well.

When I told them I was an Arsenal fan they were respectful and we would discuss whether Wenger was the right man for the job and the the club's future. The pool fans I met were always quietly confident of their chances in the big games though, they know how dangerous they can be but were also quite self aware regarding how frail they can be at the back.

All the terrible Liverpool fans must be the ones who don't live in Liverpool.:lol:

Pool fans insufferable all over the World mate you would not believe :lol:. They were respectful to you probably they didn't want to mess with the bloke that runs East London.;)

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom