• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Slot Shame

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,341
  • Views 831,669

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
This is why this forum is so poor now. Why are you getting likes for this? Klopp didn’t call anybody fat.

There is no point is us posting fake news.
Klopp insulted his entire family and he should've taken a page out of the Porto manager's book, tbh.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Much ado about nothing
He is not mean, but he just says you're doing your job badly, even though he was just a sore loser. Makes so much sense.

Yelling and screaming. Lovely character. :clap:
"It continued after what was seen on TV. He continued down the hallway, where he yelled and screamed at me. I also followed him because I thought it was something strange," Frederiksen told Danish sports magazine Tipsbladet on Monday.
He's not at all mean. He meant that I was unable and unfit to ask questions. There was nothing else."

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Klopp has always been like this. In general seems a lovely bloke. Comes across with more warmth than the average manager. If his teams are winning he is even more likeable and quite funny I may add.

But when his teams lose a crucial game or on a losing streak his nasty side comes out. He can explode about the tiniest things and lash out at people. I remember in his Dortmund days think it was a champions league game, where it looked like he wanted to cannibalise the assistant ref. There have been a few other incidents too.

What I don't like is that these instances are brushed aside by the media or even indirectly praised as they mention it's just the passion Klopp has for the game. Whereas Arteta celebrates a goal a tad too much and you can see the disgust in the faces of the majority of the media.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

20240319_112308.jpg

tenor.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Getting his head slapped by Lee Bowyer in celebration of Birmingham's winner made him look like a punk.

Asking for a friend...

E-xUM0HWQAQXlIZ

...can you show me one of our "real men" in the current team with one of these for Arsenal 🤷‍♂️

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom