• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Slot Shame

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,391
  • Views 836,093

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I think Klopp knows that we are playing much better than them recently and we would destroy United today if it was us instead of Liverpool. Pep would know too if he wasnt coked 24/7.
There might be the tiniest bit of mind games there desperate to put us off a bit but I agree, I think it's mostly the honest realization that we're the most complete team in the league and the most consistent.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
I think Klopp knows that we are playing much better than them recently and we would destroy United today if it was us instead of Liverpool. Pep would know too if he wasnt coked 24/7.
Its all teeth, jaw and arm punching with pool this year. They are clearly the 3rd best side overall but trying to get over the line based on emotion and spirit. And its possible it may still work.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This is a fascinating video. So much going on. Drury is amazing

Drury is so unanimated despite how his voice sounds, if there was no sound and you based it on how he looks...you would think Peter is just ordering a takeout, rather than calling a great goal in a Yanited v Pool match 😅

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Also Carragher was an Everton fan until he was like 20 years old, which means the only title he has seen Liverpool win is the Covid one that nobody could get in the stadiums for.

God I hope that streak doesn't break 🤣

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He also said he was 100% sure that if United play like this when we turn up to Old Trafford that we will win the game against them. 🤣 🤣 🤣
Yes, I saw that. He's desperate and the only one playing mind games. Utd have 6 games to change the way they've been playing all season lol.

Energoto

Also, as @SA Gunner said, they are already running on fumes, so I think they will drop points in more than 1-2 games till the end (as we will, we will possibly be knackered for the Villa game)

But Liverpool has been playing more or less the same team without much option for rotation every week, and as they are not able to control games as good as we do, they use more energy than we do

we will see, but yesterday game was also important for their confidence, and they shat the bed

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

I've said many times that Nunez seem to possess 0 football IQ and this encapsulates that perfectly

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Think Amorim is the fall guy, before Xabi comes in.

The man after Klopp will be a tough act to follow.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Don't think they'll fall as hard as United did Post-Ferguson wit Amorim but they will definitely drop a level or two. I get the feeling Klopp is having that squad punch above their weight coniderably and you have an aging VVD as well as rumors about Salah leaving. Those two will be massive losses that will be hard to replace.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom