• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Slot Shame

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,397
  • Views 838,537

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Damn the guy seem begging to join Liverpool 😂
It amazes me how they telegraph every move in football

Imagine announcing to your colleagues and boss you're going for a job interview then posting in the company newsletter that you can't wait to hear the outcome one of your interview. Really bizarre. What if it falls through?

IrishGooner93

Slot is an extremely underwhelming klopp replacement. I just don't see it working. Like for an up and coming manager to make it at Liverpool etc and challenge for titles you really want a manager that done something pretty exceptional against the odds like klopp or alonso in the bundesliga did. This guys achievements aren't even that of ETH and De Boer. He done some decent work in European competitions but that's it.

Thrice

It amazes me how they telegraph every move in football

Imagine announcing to your colleagues and boss you're going for a job interview then posting in the company newsletter that you can't wait to hear the outcome one of your interview. Really bizarre. What if it falls through?
It looks like he's trying to pressure his club by making this public. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but he seems like a weasel.
I get that joining Liverpool would be a great opportunity for him, but a manager with class would handle this quietly.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Not sure this Matt Lucas lookalike is a good appointment tbh, feels very Emery. Following in Klopps steps is near impossible and their squad is really poor. I don't see this guy being a top top coach so could see them finishing 8th-6th for years to come.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
He’s a good manager but nowhere near ready for such a job. Very underwhelming appointment

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Not sure this Matt Lucas lookalike is a good appointment tbh, feels very Emery. Following in Klopps steps is near impossible and their squad is really poor. I don't see this guy being a top top coach so could see them finishing 8th-6th for years to come.

Guy literally has negative aura. Like he could actually vacuum all the aura out of Anfield by just standing on the touchline. I know nothing about him but I’m confident in saying this will not work.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Of course it’s underwhelming, Klopp is a giant of modern football, they can’t replace like for like. Same when Pep leaves City.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This one either gonna be disaster or good for Liverpool a good start might help his case Liverpool fans are high standards now because the success they had under klopp

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom