• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Just wondering about Spotlight:Gilberto

kNiteMare

Isnt the opinions in the post on the main site too one sided? I dont know if i remember correctly, but there must be still someone in there who were having a go at him. Just thinking that if it's spotlight, shouldnt the opinions be a bit more balanced to reflect real opinoin of him?

My memory could be wrong, but someone was definitly having a go at him i think.

vin de guerre

i wonder if that could have possibly been clock_end?
Well if you want a ballanced opinion "the end" is not where you want to search for it!

Xanshin

Mine got on there...so that's what matters :D

And the trouble is, too many people have a go at Gilberto, with no reason/knowledge...

So I think they did the right thing in only posting the positive things.

Gunner4life09

i can't remember what i said about Gilberto the last time there was a theard but i think he's a quality who isn't showing his true pontential. he's showing some now with the leeds thrashing and his sudden pace in the Birmingham game or was it the Pompey . . . sorry can't remember.

Taozhe

Normally when u haf a player of the month.... u talk good things about him ... not the bad things... sheesh.

kNiteMare

but this is not player of the month. THis is spotlight, where i think the idea is analyse a player and allow us fans to give an opinion. I am sure not everyone on this forum likes him.

Dont say i am trying to create a fight or anything, and i do like Gilberto and supported him since the beginning, but my point is I think it should be a subjective reflection of fans' opinoin on the forum.

Andrew

I think the spotlight thing was to say good things about the players. Everyone has their opinions and no doubt they stated them elsewhere I just wished they kept to saying good things about the players or nothing at all in those threads.

Jinn

Established Member
Ask bobbypires. He's in charge of picking the quotes.

If he wants to pick nice things to say, its his perogative.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom