• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Juve and Milan

MightyArsenal

Amazing, both teams lose twice in a row, milan are back in the race. Just goes to show what an amazing feat we acheived last year. Lets hope Inter lose soon :lol:

I also think its interesting to note that they both had their losses with Sheva and Nedved both out. Seems they are both 1 player teams like us with Henry.

JazzG

Established Member
Inter were 2-0 down and in the last 15mins pulled it back to 2-2 and they were playing with 10 men, FFS!

Rocafella

Established Member
Not as amazing as their 3-2 comback a few weeks ago. They were 2-0 down in the 88th minute and won 3-2, scored their last goal in the 94th minute.

seb_afc

Established Member
ffs. who have they got next? there going to set the record for most draws!! but its not like any of their draws are boaring!!

AFCG7

Established Member
What the hell.. MIlan were 1-0 down and came back to win with goals from Shevchenko and an injury time Crespo strike.

patrick42uk

Established Member
milan, madrid and arsenal all have one thing in common. they will win their respective championships. i'm off to the bookies.

kanuuu

Established Member
You're havin a laugh arent you? We won't gain 11 points on Chelsea........or will we?

patrick42uk

Established Member
we need to be within 5 points of chelsea by the time we play in april. that isnt as impossibe as it sounds. they play the saints and norwich away before that, relegation battlers, as well as everton at goodison a team that gave them a very good game at the bridge. of course we will have to beat them as well. it all sounds far-fetched but what do we have to lose? we are already out of it in everyone's eyes anyway, but i'm not giving up till its mathematically over. robben's injury could be the break we'v been waiting for since christmas.

JazzG

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
milan, madrid and arsenal all have one thing in common. they will win their respective championships. i'm off to the bookies.

Did you get your money for predicting Portugal would win euro 2004.........oh wait ;) :p

patrick42uk

Established Member
JazzG said:
patrick42uk said:

Did you get your money for predicting Portual would win euro 2004.........oh wait ;) :p

jazz, come on. who would have predicted portugal would make the final? i at least deserve some sort of credibility for that. i also predicted that milan and madrid would come back in their leagues about a month ago, a prediction which looked stupid at the time. well milan are within two points of juve and madrid within 4 of barcelona. i'm putting my faith in football's nature to surprise.

seb_afc

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
we need to be within 5 points of chelsea by the time we play in april. that isnt as impossibe as it sounds. they play the saints and norwich away before that, relegation battlers, as well as everton at goodison a team that gave them a very good game at the bridge. of course we will have to beat them as well. it all sounds far-fetched but what do we have to lose? we are already out of it in everyone's eyes anyway, but i'm not giving up till its mathematically over. robben's injury could be the break we'v been waiting for since christmas.

dont forget they play manure too!! right before they play us. thats away to manure too. and they have to go to newcastle. all without robben.

JazzG

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
jazz, come on. who would have predicted portugal would make the final? i at least deserve some sort of credibility for that. i also predicted that milan and madrid would come back in their leagues about a month ago, a prediction which looked stupid at the time. well milan are within two points of juve and madrid within 4 of barcelona. i'm putting my faith in football's nature to surprise.

I never said I didn't agree with you ;)

patrick42uk

Established Member
kanuuu said:
jazz, come on. who would have predicted portugal would make the final?

They were quite alot of peoples favourites to win wernt they, after France?

i didnt think so. a lot of people felt it could be france or czech republic. few fancied portugal IIRC

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom