• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Juve youngsters dies in a tragic accident

go49oner

Established Member
Juventus’ match with Cesena has been postponed after two youth team players died in a tragic accident.

The Serie B Week 16 game was set to kick off at 20.00 UK time, 21.00 in Italy, but was called off just minutes before the team was set to take to the field.

The Stadio Olimpico in Turin scoreboard displayed a message noting that “Due to a serious accident that has struck Juventus, this match will not be played.”

There was confusion surrounding the reasons behind the decision, although police later confirmed that two Juventus youth team players have died.

The unfortunate victims of this tragic accident were forward Alessio Ferramosca and goalkeeper Riccardo Neri, both aged 17.

The teenagers drowned in a lake at the Vinovo training centre in Turin late this afternoon, apparently when trying to recover some footballs that had fallen into the water during the team's Christmas party.

Cesena accepted the request to postpone the match, although there is as yet no news as to when it will be rescheduled.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_ ... ec15t.html

R.I.P :(

stuart

Established Member
r.i.p

don't know amything about them tbh but for two 17 year olds to die is tragic. espescially over christmas. best wishes to their families

Nutsy

Established Member
It's always sad when a footballer dies esp, in this case, the youngsters never had a chance to play for the team they love. such a loss.. R.I.P

:(

LeRon

May these two young lads rest in peace. Sympathies to their families, friends and teammates!

:(

N!

R.I.P Allesio and Riccardo.

Such a shame. Best Wishes to their families and friends.

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
Horrible news.

Reminds me a lot of Niccolo Galli, the young very highly rated Italian Arsenal bought from Fiorentina. When he was 18 Arsenal loaned him out to Bologna and he died in a car accident. Truly horrible.

RIP

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Will some heads roll after this? A christmas party and two boys out goofing around by the lake I smell alcohol involvement and that inside the training facilitys and probably a club sponsored thing

Top Bottom