• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cobra Kai Havertz: No Mercy

Will Kai prove to be a Xhaka upgrade?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
He's only played 9 times in the PL as striker and has 7 goals and 4 assists in those games. Those are elite numbers from his time as an actual striker
Kai is not an elite striker you know it, i know it. What about all the other matches he played where he stunk up the joint. So only 9 of the 34 matches he played as an attacker count? Cmon i ain’t buying it

fute

Big game player. He is one of a few players on the squad that I don’t worry about being that deer in the headlights in big matches.

He is an even keel guy. Whether it is Luton or City, his temperament never changes.

That is good for our squad.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Havertz is an excellent option to have at CF, with an ability to drop deeper situationally. It’s been a good season for him all things considered.

We still need a killer CF though, and I hope we go for Isak. Havertz gives us options in one variation, Isak in another. The idea is we need to add more to our game and efficiency in tight areas is what’s currently missing.

Isak, plus a pacey technical winger is what we need, and yes there are good options out there.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Just see how our man from Montpellier has been treated....

I must admit I was one of his detractors. But, in retrospect, he was made a scapegoat of our terrible recruitment (Özil & Sanchez aside) back then.

He needed someone else to alleviate the burden from him. Looking back, we should've taken both Özil & Higuain from Real.

That would've made things better for us.

fute

Havertz is an excellent option to have at CF, with an ability to drop deeper situationally. It’s been a good season for him all things considered.

We still need a killer CF though, and I hope we go for Isak. Havertz gives us options in one variation, Isak in another. The idea is we need to add more to our game and efficiency in tight areas is what’s currently missing.

Isak, plus a pacey technical winger is what we need, and yes there are good options out there.

Havertz is isn't a killer, but he is a ninja.

Isak is injury prone. No thanks. Another Jesus. Availability is just as important as ability in modern football. That is the one thing about Kai, he is durable.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Come on pal..Kai played roughly 20 odd games in midfield.

I posted his stats yesterday. 7 goals and 6 assists from the striker role and 5 goals from midfield.

95% of these numbers have come in 2024, he took a little while to settle. You’d argue that if he kept this form over the entire season he’d comfortably hit 20+ goals.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

What's the great thing about Havertz as a false 9 that might not have been mentioned, is his stamina.

Well of course stamina has been mentioned, but my point is that when he drops deeper, holds the ball and gives it to wings for example, then he is still able to make those runs with his speed and arrive to the box either on time, or with a late run. This is something that Lacazette could not do in his later years, and he wasn't a target man either.

He can also be very tricky with the ball when he has confidence. For example against Tottenham before his goal I think, he was in the center circle against two players. He took the ball with a small touch, basically giving him just enough time to bounce the ball over the next guy, and Arsenal got the attack which resulted in a corner and a goal.

Farzad Stoned

Come on pal..Kai played roughly 20 odd games in midfield.
He played as an attacking midfielder almost a second striker. I don’t buy this nonsense he only played 9 games at striker and those are the only ones that count.

Farzad Stoned

your takes here were more nonsense.
If you think he is an elite striker go ahead . Mik believes it and his opinion is one that counts. So we will all see next season if these 9 games at striker supposedly have revitalized him like AM believes. So why do you care so much that i don’t buy him?

PrinzPoldi

If you think he is an elite striker go ahead . Mik believes it and his opinion is one that counts. So we will all see next season if these 9 games at striker supposedly have revitalized him like AM believes. So why do you care so much that i don’t buy him?
no one here says he is elite.

you don't buy him regardless, so I don't really care what you said.
since you like to BS here I just do the same.

Farzad Stoned

no one here says he is elite.

you don't buy him regardless, so I don't really care what you said.
since you like to BS here I just do the same.
So you concede he isn’t an elite striker? You don’t think we need one? I think we do if we want to win league or Cl

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Latest posts

Top Bottom