• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kia Joorabchian's Transfer Targets: January 2020

Which area of the pitch is the biggest priority to improve in January?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Give Kola an extension. Absolute beast.
Kurzawa has been absolute garbage whenever I've seen him play. Gets away with it at PSG as they dont have to defend much and Thiago saves him most the time when hes caught out upfield.

There’s no team in world football paying their back up left back over £100k a week. Why the **** would we do it?

edit: Marcelo is probably the only one.

Wagwaan

Tierney has a world of potential to fill and I fully expect him to. In an Arsenal shirt I have seen very few flashes so far.

Kolasinac IS the first choice LB.

His wages are inflated as we got him on a free.
If we pay the quoted 6m for Kurzawa and say he would be on what 60/70K a week?

That would work out as 530k a month for two years. (132.5K a week)

Last edited:

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I wonder who the other 2/3 loan/free/low fee players are?

This is all the players available on a free in 6 months. Can’t really see any there who we’d target.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I wonder who the other 2/3 loan/free/low fee players are?

This is all the players available on a free in 6 months. Can’t really see any there who we’d target.
Metenes that for free transfer in summer the cb difficult to predict the midfielder could be low cost like Bruno Guimaraes

Amanda

Arsenal has lodged a bid worth up to €35 million (£31 million) for Real Madrid winger Lucas Vazquez.

Real, meanwhile, see him as surplus to requirements after the arrivals of Eden Hazard and Luka Jovic.

Per Maroto, manager Zinedine Zidane has told Vazquez that if he wants to earn enough game time next term to be in contention for Spain's UEFA Euro 2020 squad, he will have to leave Madrid.

In 1,502 minutes of La Liga action the last term, he netted just one goal and provided three assists, although the previous campaign he contributed four goals and seven assists in a similar amount of game time.

Vazquez boasts a wide skill set which could make him an asset in Unai Emery's Arsenal squad, and if the Gunners do end up signing him, it could be a deal that benefits all parties.

Pepes blue pill

Arsenal has lodged a bid worth up to €35 million (£31 million) for Real Madrid winger Lucas Vazquez.

Real, meanwhile, see him as surplus to requirements after the arrivals of Eden Hazard and Luka Jovic.

Per Maroto, manager Zinedine Zidane has told Vazquez that if he wants to earn enough game time next term to be in contention for Spain's UEFA Euro 2020 squad, he will have to leave Madrid.

In 1,502 minutes of La Liga action the last term, he netted just one goal and provided three assists, although the previous campaign he contributed four goals and seven assists in a similar amount of game time.

Vazquez boasts a wide skill set which could make him an asset in Unai Emery's Arsenal squad, and if the Gunners do end up signing him, it could be a deal that benefits all parties.

Top post, thank you

GDeep™

League is very weak
Our transfer links are pretty weak and depressing when compared to our rivals. Even Sp**s with Gedson, I heard a Portuguese journalist on talk sport say he’s a monster talent who has lost his way a little in the last year, that’s all, should get back on track and flourish.

We might lose Auba, leaves no goals in the team. Linked to Mertens, good player, but at 33 I’m not sure I fancy him in the pace of power of the PL. ALL players need time to adjust, at 33 time is the last thing you have.

Kurzawa who according to people who know their French football like @carlito'sway is a “poor mans Kieran Gibbs”.

Last edited:

IchirotoV2

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom