• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Their current main starting players, but Klopp's been there since 2015. And he didn't start out with signing Salahs, Fabinhos, Alissons and VVDs. He got his squad sorted and streamlined, cleared out dross and gradually added quality.

Klopp joined mid season. His first signings were Mane, Wijnaldum, Karius, Matip and Klavan.

That was enough to get him 4th. The thing is this time round Chelsea, United and Liverpool are a lot stronger. Throw Wolves and Leicester into the mix and we need more than what Klopp originally did to get top 4.

@dashsnow17 talking in the next two or three years, Skriniar is just an example, don't get it twisted.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
So Arteta says a few words and all of a sudden we're talking about Skriniar? How does that make sense. We're not finishing in Europe, the club is making losses, Kroenke has never invested.

I'm sure they'll try to do as much as possible, but they can't just conjure money out of thin air.

Never doing something doesn’t mean it will never happen. With FFP in the ****ter we’re waiting to see if Kroenke will inject some funds. It doesn’t have to be several hundred millions, £50-£100m (with sales) would be enough. It’s not beyond the realms of possibility to think they could invest that sort of money. In an ideal world none of this pandemic bollocks happens and Arteta has a decent amount to spend without the need for investment, but that’s not possible now. It’s a completely unique situation, one we haven’t seen before and one we probably won’t see again. I think we need to wait and see what happens in terms of KSE investing.

Hinderz

So Arteta says a few words and all of a sudden we're talking about Skriniar? How does that make sense. We're not finishing in Europe, the club is making losses, Kroenke has never invested.

I'm sure they'll try to do as much as possible, but they can't just conjure money out of thin air.
I talked about the profile of a player like Skriniar (ie more established) and using one of our more established names for a swap, rather than him specifically. Essentially, the long rumoured Partey swap Laca model but for an established CB rather than buying Upamencano. Glad I could clear that up for you.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Never doing something doesn’t mean it will never happen. With FFP in the ****ter we’re waiting to see if Kroenke will inject some funds. It doesn’t have to be several hundred millions, £50-£100m (with sales) would be enough. It’s not beyond the realms of possibility to think they could invest that sort of money. In an ideal world none of this pandemic bollocks happens and Arteta has a decent amount to spend without the need for investment, but that’s not possible now. It’s a completely unique situation, one we haven’t seen before and one we probably won’t see again. I think we need to wait and see what happens in terms of KSE investing.

Yep this entirely. Emery and Wenger actually had the money to build title challenging teams and they completely failed to do so. Arteta will be given money, i'm sure of that.

What do people think happened when Arteta was interviewed? Look bro, we aren't going to give you anything what can you do with this pile of **** squad :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Literally this season is going to roll into one, transfer window will open and we'll play our first PL game only about 2 weeks after.
I thought the season is starting on September 12?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I doubt that considering the CL/EL doesn't finish until August. Next season will probably start early September.

I haven't heard anything about next season being postponed by a month? Only thing I remember is the commentators saying the players will only get about a week off.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
10 weeks of us linked with every player in world Watts Benge Cross talk BS daily and waiting for Orny to give us good news. Can't wait. Oh how can i forget about Dean ffs.

Most clubs will look to do their business before the season starts. The Champions League might **** with that a little bit depending on how far certain teams/players get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom