• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Nice. You're the expert on him here I think. I thought he had only been captain for Celtic, but the article said he has been captain for Scotland too?

When did this happen and for how long? Isn't Robertson the captain?

It's mind boggling how can an under 21 year old be captain for those teams. Really awesome.
He was captain for a friendly against Holland and I think he may have had it one or two times after that. But Robertson playing where he is got made full time captain.

Captained Celtic and Scotland before he turned 21. Not bad. The guy is just something. Pure footballer. I always said on here how he was when he broke into the team. Some players formed a clique against the manager Delia and they wanted to bring him in. Delia was under pressure and it would have been easy for him to follow the players. But he just knuckled down and wanted nothing to do with it. An under rated but highly valuable trait.

Personally had a wee laugh at the Mustafi nutmeg video because he was like alright lads not a big deal let's get going again.

Hartson67

Was he injury prone during his time in Scotland? Read somewhere he was but can’t remember where.

Sorry it took so long for me to reply mate. His injuries were mounting up, but as mentioned by Tornado Ted, it was really down to Rodgers over playing him. I think everyone except Rodgers could see he needed rested. It's great to see him back in full training. It still looks strange to see him without the Green and White Hoops :D

Zazu

He's not super fast but defo no slouch.

His best physical attribute is his stamina imo, gets up and down the line all game.

Symbia

I don’t know if he is but he’s definitely very athletic and Bellerin slowing down in recent years means the race could be closer than we think.
No way is his pace close to Bellerin.
Bel is one of the fastest players on earth.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

He'll be playing for the U23's tonight along with Hector and it'll be live streamed at 7PM, I can't watch but I expect a full detailed post on how they performed.

Thank you kindly, OO.

He'll be playing for the U23's tonight along with Hector and it'll be live streamed at 7PM, I can't watch but I expect a full detailed post on how they performed.

Thank you kindly, OO.

Classic example of bad parenting.

My grandmother is 95 and her birthday party start 17:00 here. I'm still gonna bail on it to watch my son play football!

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Did Tierney and Bellerin survive the u23 match okay? How long did they play?

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Just watched the interview on Arsenal player. Says he just wears an Adidas black tracksuit every single day. Him and Bellerin looks to have bonded already, Hector will probably try to take him shopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom