• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Tierney is a classic 442 full back who needs someone near him to combine with. Not skillful enough for WB, and not big enough for CB.
Though a large part of the issue to day was him getting the ball with no teammate within 20 yards of him because our cack CB's need baby sitting the whole time

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Tierney is at his attacking best with quick inter changing football. Him being stuck out wide and isolated means he can only run the line. While that's fine in some games it wasnt today.

We either switch to a back 4 or switch him for Kolasnic in the 3.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Not a great game but not entirely his fault. Agree with everyone who says he’s a classic 4-4-2/4-5-1 lb who thrives off overlapping.

The way our fullbacks are playing is very frustrating. Must be on instruction or is it just me? They tend to join midfield instead of bombing forward and combining with our “wingers”.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Not a great game but not entirely his fault. Agree with everyone who says he’s a classic 4-4-2/4-5-1 lb who thrives off overlapping.

The way our fullbacks are playing is very frustrating. Must be on instruction or is it just me? They tend to join midfield instead of bombing forward and combining with our “wingers”.
Product of an imbalanced squad.

Shalmaneser V

Bit too robotic at times. Loves to run the ball out of play and needs to look up more. Often he just whips the crosses in when there’s no one even in the 18 yard box.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Hmmm he either dribbled the ball out of play or passed back to our defenders. Was hesitant to cross and when he did cross there was nobody in the box.
Got outmuscled a few times as well, not to mention complete mismatch for the 2nd goal.

Was a bit rigid going forward and he doesn’t look up when dribbling, that will need to get coached out of him. I’m sure that’s partially unfamiliarity to a new team.

Was a tough game for him today tbh.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Hmmm he either dribbled the ball out of play or passed back to our defenders. Was hesitant to cross and when he did cross there was nobody in the box.
Got outmuscled a few times as well, not to mention complete mismatch for the 2nd goal.

Was a bit rigid going forward and he doesn’t look up when dribbling, that will need to get coached out of him. I’m sure that’s partially unfamiliarity to a new team.

Was a tough game for him today tbh.
For the life of me, I couldn't understand why he was the one marking Toby. It has to be Luiz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom