• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kysus

Worldclass
that's all i can say about him.

And I disagree with the "reliable and constantly puts in 7/10 performances"
More like "consistently puts in 9/10 performances"

Rarely ever puts a foot wrong

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Best signing after Auba in recent years. How many times has he found Auba with those lofted through balls from behind half line which led to clear goal scoring chances? :drool:

It is a pity that we have to play him in back 3. His crosses have been inch perfect. I hope we sort out our defense and midfield so that he can play on the left.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

That pass to auba in first half was world class.

I hope next season when we switch with 4 he can play in his best position
I hope we do because in a back 4 we will see the best of Tierney.

In a back 3 we may not see his individual qualities but we will see what he brings to the team.

It's nice to have that versatility.

Impact

Established Member
An absolute gem. Embodies so much of what you want your club to stand for. Very talented, super hard-working and has a great attitude.

When you consider City, Chelsea, Man Utd and Sp**s' woes at left-back, it is remarkable that we signed Tierney with next to no competition. Recruitment team deserves some credit here.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Arteta must be very happy with him. Asked him to fill in at lcb on a number of occasions and done so without a fuss. True professional.
It's purely tactical. He's been asked to play the ball into the channel between the opponents CB and LB.

It's how our first goal against Chelsea came about and also our second goal against city

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Probably around 1000 gold diggers from Essex waiting to ruin the lad.
He’s safe from the Essex lot, I think it’s the Hertfordshire babes he has to worry about based on where Colney is. He probably lives nearby.

Man, I love this player.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Mark my words this lad will go down as a club legend by the time he's done here. He just has everything you want. He's versatile in a sense that he can easily play LWB/LB/LCB so no matter what system he's a guaranteed starter. He's determined, hard-working, focused, has exceptional technical qualities, great going forward, good crosser, really good defensively while also having that bit of humility which keeps him grounded. He's quickly becoming a fan favourite in absolutely no time. This is definitely a signing you can really credit the board for making.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Mark my words this lad will go down as a club legend by the time he's done here. He just has everything you want. He's versatile in a sense that he can easily play LWB/LB/LCB so no matter what system he's a guaranteed starter. He's determined, hard-working, focused, has exceptional technical qualities, great going forward, good crosser, really good defensively while also having that bit of humility which keeps him grounded. He's quickly becoming a fan favourite in absolutely no time. This is definitely a signing you can really credit the board for making.

Ronny Deila is too nice to be a football manager, but he has a good eye for a player:

"I am as sure as I was with Virgil van Dijk that he is going to make it."

“He had a physique that was unbelievable — so quick, he had stamina, he was strong.

"He was also intelligent and at the same time very good one against one, going both ways.

"The ability, football-wise, was really really good. But the best was his attitude.

“His attitude was maybe the best I have ever seen.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom