• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kieran Tierney (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Like... how can people get in a fuzz over a nothing link? Tierney won’t and shouldn’t be sold. 1. Because i love him to bits and I refuse 2. Because no other LB would improve us. Robertson is a pisstake compared to this guy.

It's not about the link. Who would in their right mind think that we sell him to Napoli. Or that he wants to go there. Does he look like a latino?

The argument is about "considering 40 million to sell him" and being "very open" to it.

I would understand it if he had 1 year left in contract and not renewing, but he has until 2024.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Since this thread is no longer about Tierney, might as well lock it.

You can continue discussing him in his player thread in Arsenal Talk.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Kieran Tierney in Madrid climate conditions

47-B59-CF0-298-C-47-E2-B8-F3-AA78-BEE4-E9-BF.png

BobP

Memri Fan
Reports are nonsense. No way RM make a play for Tierney when they already have the likes of Mendy and Alaba who can play at LB.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Reports are nonsense. No way RM make a play for Tierney when they already have the likes of Mendy and Alaba who can play at LB.
Alaba is their LCB. Actually I think he is a bit like what we want from White. A modern CB.

I just can't see Tierney in Spain at Real. If he does that, then I gotta praise his attitude. It's too hot climate for him anyway.

BobP

Memri Fan
Alaba is their LCB. Actually I think he is a bit like what we want from White. A modern CB.

I just can't see Tierney in Spain at Real. If he does that, then I gotta praise his attitude. It's too hot climate for him anyway.
What I mean is, is Tierney really necessary for RM if a player as good as Alaba can slot in at LB?

They'd honestly be better off promoting Gutiérrez.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

He won't go, everyone knows the English media & FA dislike Arsenal & will make any rumour up about key Arsenal players leaving every summer to stir the fans up & make money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom