• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kieran Tierney (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
There's literally nothing to think about.

He shouldn't be for sale. Full stop. Unless someone wants to lay down absolute silly money.

Napoli are our *****es when it comes to transfers anyway. Come in sniffing around KT, they'll probably end up taking Kola off our hand in the summer and thanking us for it :lol:

KT is one of the handful of players in our squad who is PL title challenging quality in his position. Absolutely no way we should even be considering selling him.

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The trusted status is a bit like someone saying i love you. Absolutely worthless.
i-dont-see-how-you-can-hate-from-outside-the-club-you-cant-even-get-in.jpg

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Good Lord, some of you are up in arms on the 40m comment.

Calm down FFS.

Would you rather explain why you would consider 40 million offer for him, rather than suggest we are agitated?

Your comment looks very much like trolling, and very odd from a Trusted member. And then you go saying we should calm down, rather than you explaining why you say such things in this forum.

You're entitled to consider selling Tierney for cheap, but I'm intrigued on why.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Would you rather explain why you would consider 40 million offer for him, rather than suggest we are agitated?

Your comment looks very much like trolling, and very odd from a Trusted member. And then you go saying we should calm down, rather than you explaining why you say such things in this forum.

You're entitled to consider selling Tierney for cheap, but I'm intrigued on why.

No, its not me trolling, I dont troll.

The amount may be low it seems, but Im very open to a deal if the money is available and stumped up.

Every player at the club has a price IMO.

drippin

The amount may be low it seems, but Im very open to a deal if the money is available and stumped up.

Okay, so let's sell our best LB (and one of the best players) for 40 million.

Do you suggest an internal solution to LB, or buying someone for 40 million? Who?

To me the idea is absolutely ridiculous.

SA Gunner

Okay, so let's sell our best LB (and one of the best players) for 40 million.

Do you suggest an internal solution to LB, or buying someone for 40 million? Who?

To me the idea is absolutely ridiculous.

I think your focus should be on my subsequent statement on my price.

But my point remains, every player has a price. And we can discuss that all day if you like.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice

I don't get this logic. You'd we willing to sell KT for under market value though he's been our number 1/2 player this season? Chilwell went for £50m.

May as well sell Saka for £50m as well then and clear out all our top talents who are capable of getting us get back into the top 4 for peanuts :lol:

SA Gunner

I don't get this logic. You'd we willing to sell KT for under market value though he's been our number 1/2 player this season? Chilwell went for £50m.

May as well sell Saka for £50m as well then and clear out all our top talents who are capable of getting us get back into the top 4 for peanuts :lol:

I think read up and catch up with my follow on sentiments.

drippin

I think your focus should be on my subsequent statement on my price.

But my point remains, every player has a price. And we can discuss that all day if you like.

Well I totally disagree that we should think about 40 million offer for Tierney.

We should dismiss it straightaway. It's nowhere near his worth for us.

SA Gunner

Just the fact that you're ''very open'' to selling one of our best players is odd to me, but fair enough. We all have different opinions.

Dude, at one stage Arteta was the second coming of our lord around these parts.

Things can change in football, but the constant is always money you can spend, understand that.

drippin

Just the fact that you're ''very open'' to selling one of our best players is odd to me, but fair enough. We all have different opinions.

I'm totally baffled by this from a Trusted member.

Even the idea that we have to get a player to adjust to the team and likely EPL, when we have one of the best performing LB's in the league.

And we'd likely make a loss in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom