Konstantinos Mavropanos: 2019/20 Performances

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Trilly, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Marjorie

Marjorie Well-Known Member

Positive signs, and its good he's finally getting a run of games after injuries

Pepes blue pill likes this.
  2. Idiotologue

Idiotologue Well-Known Member

I'm holding out hope that he can become a squaddie long-term. Can't really expect anything more.

moloso and Impact like this.
  3. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Dishonest To His Federation

Been sceptical of him since day one but glad to hear he is doing well!

4. benjamin86

benjamin86 Well-Known Member

Just to add perspective Van Dijk didnt join Celtic until 22....

5. Arsenal4life14

Arsenal4life14 New Member

6. Pepes blue pill

Pepes blue pill Well-Known Member

who the **** murdered that song ffs

Heskey likes this.
  7. Impact

Impact Well-Known Member

Still think there is a good player here. Can either be a strong squaddie or a player we should sell for a good profit. Reckon he's a better out and out defender than both Holding and Chambers tbh.

#254 likes this.
  8. Dutch D

Dutch D Well-Known Member

Hope he does well during his loan. Still sceptical he can make it here, but if he does well a relatively cheap sell with buyback fee & sell on percentage could be good for all parties. Allows him to continue his development and if he does step up massively we can get him for a moderate fee.

9. pigge

pigge Wishes Wrestling Fans Liked Him

I remember him looking very good when he has played. I do believe he can become very good. Hope he keeps on, we sure could use him next season if he gets going.

10. StefanB

StefanB Well-Known Member

Problems for him was always getting injured. Started getting fit, than boom injured again.

Has all the physical attributes needed. Mentally strong aswell. Just hopefully he'll keep working hard!

11. NieThePiet

NieThePiet Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

2:2 today away against Heidenheim.

Looks like he had another great game, but hasn't look perfect for the second goal from Heidenheim.

12. NieThePiet

Mavropanos subbed off After 13 minutes due to an injury.

It doesn't look Good with his injuries..

13. Tomb Bombadil

Tomb Bombadil Active Member

I read it's just a bruised hip and he could even play on friday again. I hope that's true. I guess Nürnberg could be his last chance for his Arsenal carrer.

14. NieThePiet

not in the squad today.

15. Impact

Impact Well-Known Member

Mavropanos started to look good with regular minutes.

Still think there is big potential here. 6 ft 4, rapid, both footed, excellent in the air, strong in the tackle and can pass. If you're looking for raw attributes to work with, it doesn't get much better than that.

yybecause and Tourbillion like this.
  16. Aussie_gunner123

Aussie_gunner123 Well-Known Member

Those highlights looked good, we should keep him as a squad player for now & give him another chance with the squad rather then send him out on another loan. Give him games in the FA & Caraboa Cups.

17. Oxeki

Oxeki New Thread Merchant

I don't he'll come good. I don't see anything special in him. The main reason I'll want him near the squad is to raise his value for a sale

18. Aussie_gunner123

Aussie_gunner123 Well-Known Member

He's still only rather young, plenty of time to show his potential. Enough time to give him another year or 2 to prove it.

19. Toby Andrl

Toby Andrl Part Time Stuttgart Fan Trusted

Have you watched a single Nuremburg game this season? Don't think so. So how can you see anything in him if you haven't actually seen him. Perplexing.

20. Get These Hands

Get These Hands Off of my purse !

We really are overloaded with gash centre backs at the moment.

I'd keep maybe Holding and Luiz and bin the rest. Why do we have so many anyway?